Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sublime
    that last pics (blue) doesnt look too bad
    I'm with you on this one i dig the blue. I dont like the front end on the others. The power of dreams.
    SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ehulst
      what happend to the avg engine bay where everything is right infront of you and u dont gotta go through a pile of plastic shit that hides the beast.... ...i hope our generation of engineers turns this world around .....maybe i'll work my way into R & D for honda in my years ....
      Its easier to hide stuff under plastic covers than to make it look good uncovered. For example, my car has an ugly black plastic intake manifold. It probably has some advantage other than cost over a metal one but its not the prettiest thing to look at so there's a nice cover on most of the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
        No.
        times one million

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Damn, looks hot.

Comment

if the production version doesn't look at least 85% the same as those pics...i might have to beat up the first japanese person i happen to cross, just in spite.

first accord to actually have nice styling right off the bat in years, as opposed to just slushboxes with potential.

Comment

Working...
            X