Like-Dislike?, New Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like-Dislike?, New Camaro

What is your opinion on the new Camaro. Like it, dislike it?

Ugly as hell, Chevy sucks, period.

Comment

Comment

better than the shitty ass 300c and magnum pos and its definately better than the mediocre styling of the gto and im sure chevy will tone it down and...... im sure they will drop the ball with interior etc like they always do lol

but overall since im sure it will change and mellow out from me

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          x2

Comment

They should have stuck with this design! What they are going with now sucks!
            Last edited by R33cb7; 01-18-2006, 10:27 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7

They should have stuck with this design! What they are going with now sucks!
              agreed, i wonder why Chevy went the other direction. i kind of like the 300c when a bentley grill and stuff is added, it looks kind of classy. What are the new camaro's priced at, loaded and base?
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I love the 3/4 view...but I'm hesitant about the nose.

I think they should have used the 1969 back end rather than the earlier models.

Comment

personally i like the 300c also wit the bently grill and some big ass rims with a big lip that shit looks hot but that camaro can go and disappear

Ride List
                  1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                  2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                  newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

What can I say about that car that cannot be said by closely inspecting week-old feces.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

so this is Chevy's answer to the 05' and 06' mustangs huh....

its beasty i know that....i'd still rather have a honda accord or civic....

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

im still look good but on the other hand they are trying to bite off of ford with the retro mustang.

Comment

im glad those are the concept versions and not the factory 1. hidous

Comment

I kinda like the greenhouse...but the rest I am not too thrilled about. I hate Chrysler, but I would definitely shag a new Challenger. They acheived what Ford did with the new Mustang. They got a perfectly modern interpretation of the older ones, only with a LOT more power than the Ford. Chevy did not get it.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

you mean charger?...i havent seen the new challengers yet

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X