Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK...5th gen honda accord is on the line for me in the near future....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK...5th gen honda accord is on the line for me in the near future....

ok...there was a guy that i was talking to about finding me a car...

well it had been along time since i heard anything out of him, and he called yesterday, he found me a 95 accord sedan, theres a big bad part about it tho...its been wrecked....but it can be up back together for about $250...

STATS on the car...
    -$1800 as is or
    $2500 fixed
    -lx
    -5-speed
    -sedan
    -front end collision

i have to let the guy know by friday if i want it...or hes gonna start ripping it apart and fixing it to sale

FEEDBACK y0

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

No bro let the car rest up get a 4thgen

Comment

...98,000 miles and its just a 95...its in great condition except for the front end of course.....but, i went over there about 1 hour ago to get pics and he started the car up for me...it sounds great, radio~n~every thing man....i like it, and im willing to fix it up...

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i got the wagon in my sig for 1200 101k

Comment

i dont have a cb bro...i have a ca(86-89) accord hatch...thanks...

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
            that car will always have alignment issues.....i bet the frame is bent.....
            your probably right. that thing is looks pretty fucked up.

Comment

thanks for all the possitive comments guys....

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

That looks bad man... That's not going to be as easy as you think to fix. For new aftermarket parts alone, you're looking at about $500... and that's on the cheap side. Junkyard parts will save you some money if you have a cheap yard, but it'll still be fairly expensive.

Don't forget that the bumper is attached... when that got hit, it pushed back on the rest of the car. I agree with Ricky, the frame is most likely not 100% anymore.

Comment

and you guys have a nice day too...

later
                  jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

theyre giving you advice on that car dude. wow it starts up and sounds fine. but it NEEDS ALOT of work. try like between 1000-1500 on jus wuts visible. the frame would prolly have to be pulled, thats another like 400 or so. you just gotta look at the whole picture

My Members Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

That is pretty messed up there. I guess you are not thinking of fixing the airbags either? Because if you are then that is a pretty penny there. I say it is not worth it, and you can find much better deals for that money, and have the car not be crashed.

Crashed cars are always a money pit, and these guys are just giving you good advice. I had an old school accord that I crashed in the front as well, and it was never the same anymore

But is your money, so GL.

X

Comment

Yeah... nobody is downing you... just warning you about that car. Honestly, it's not worth $1800. Even if you DO spend all the money to fix it, it'll never be 100% perfect. Ask AccordWarrior, or anyone else who's had major body repair. It's never perfect.

If you can afford $1800, find yourself a CB7 with a blown motor and swap in an F22B DOHC. If you shop smart, you could pull that off for $1800...

Comment

The car will never ride the same. Frame will never be perfectly straight. Resale value is shot, the Title will always say Salvaged.

Comment

yeah man...i realize the title and frame shit....my aunt and uncle used to fix and sale salvaged cars...the only reason its salvaged is because of the airbags....

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

fuck it.....

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X