Srt-4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DhN
    im not a hater..im jus trying to prove my point...yeh i came off as an asshole..i apologize tehehehe..seriously...car sucks...ive experienced it...and dont liek it...i suggest you search around more..dont settle for this dude

I've experienced it too. At work.

I was running it around and it fucking overheated. I guess the previous owner didnt take care of it, But it was still a bad experience....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hey too bad some one from an SRT-4 forum dont come over here on this thread and get pissed like that one guy when i made a thread about how Mitsubishi's suck. He got uber fucking pissed and i think accord warrior deleted the thread.

Bring it back please AW, it had some good points in it

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        What? I never head of a neon having that 4g motor (i think thats what its called)

The neons i've seen had fucking hyundai motors in them!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Great...QQcmdZViewItem

scroll down to the second to last picture so you know im not bullshitting
        i know the srt's have the mitsu turbo and im 98% sure they have the mitsu engine
        Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

stroked to 2.4 with forged everything... Then again the motor is backwards so who knows.
          Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
          registration is free

Comment

i dispise american sport compacts ...only thing i like about them is the sound they make (Drool)

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Lil dcb7- I'm not trying to piss in anyones boots here but you brought up history of a car. Before Supra, Evo, etc, what history did they have when they first came on the market? Dodge has came up with a sporty compact car that appeal to people who aren't into imports. Dodge has a loyal fanbase of domestic owners and made a vehicle to atleast enter the competition in which Imports are more dominate. If Dodge continues with the SRT-4 line for years to come.. Who knows, maybe they will have a car that will be able improve on looks, power etc... Everyone gotta start somewhere.

I pretty sure the guy just wanted opinions, stories of the SRT4. I bet he didnt want people to tell him what to do. Or what to get. -0.02
              90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
              Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Originally posted by 84Blazin
                Lil dcb7- I'm not trying to piss in anyones boots here but you brought up history of a car. Before Supra, Evo, etc, what history did they have when they first came on the market? Dodge has came up with a sporty compact car that appeal to people who aren't into imports. Dodge has a loyal fanbase of domestic owners and made a vehicle to atleast enter the competition in which Imports are more dominate. If Dodge continues with the SRT-4 line for years to come.. Who knows, maybe they will have a car that will be able improve on looks, power etc... Everyone gotta start somewhere.

I pretty sure the guy just wanted opinions, stories of the SRT4. I bet he didnt want people to tell him what to do. Or what to get. -0.02

I get where your commin from bro. But Toyota Mitsu etc have a history of their motorsports. Not so much with dodge. Granted yes, they make bad ass trucks.(as i see your defending dodge, maybe because of that reason)

but it just dosent appeal to me. you're right it is opinion. But to each his own man

Comment

Not really defending Dodge. Just Domestics in general. If the American motors corps want to start competing with the import auto makers, they have to start somewhere. They already have their "brand" loyalists but want they wanna do is draw the import tuners to their side. Why not start with the Neon.. Yes the Neon from the beginnning was a HUGE pile of crap on wheel but if you look at the improvements from the start and what regular Neons are now. The is a lot more quality and thought put into them. Basically the SRT4 line is the same way. They might not be the huge pile the first Neons were but with all new production lines there will be flaw that they can improve on. I would love to see the domestics gain on the imports and in years time have a level playing ground. There will always be a battle of Dom VS. Imports, just like Ford VS. Chevy VS. Dodge. The way I see it, as long as the companies keep trying to out preform each other... we win. And as a added bonus.. Better, faster and more accessible cars for the automobile enthusiast on a budget.
                  90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                  Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Originally posted by 84Blazin
                    Not really defending Dodge. Just Domestics in general. If the American motors corps want to start competing with the import auto makers, they have to start somewhere. They already have their "brand" loyalists but want they wanna do is draw the import tuners to their side. Why not start with the Neon.. Yes the Neon from the beginnning was a HUGE pile of crap on wheel but if you look at the improvements from the start and what regular Neons are now. The is a lot more quality and thought put into them. Basically the SRT4 line is the same way. They might not be the huge pile the first Neons were but with all new production lines there will be flaw that they can improve on. I would love to see the domestics gain on the imports and in years time have a level playing ground. There will always be a battle of Dom VS. Imports, just like Ford VS. Chevy VS. Dodge. The way I see it, as long as the companies keep trying to out preform each other... we win. And as a added bonus.. Better, faster and more accessible cars for the automobile enthusiast on a budget.

very ture, i agree with you. But honestly if you look at statistics, the domestics reliability arent better than the imports. But I honestly think this argument(this thread in general) is all opinionated. All opinion about dodge's position on the tuner world. and it isn't too good towards dodge because they're trying to be something they're not. Now i didnt say something they cant be. Its just not expected for dodge to come out with something like the SRT4, Chevy to come out with the cobalt, and ford to come out with the focus. yes, they can make good cars and probably could make it in the tuner scene better than the imports if they truely tried... I honestly dont think their trying.. IMHO, the SRT-4 is just a throw away car from Dodge. same goes for the cobalt and focus. But I completely agree with you man.

Comment

Working...
                    X