No announcement yet.

Srt-4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh it can be fast with money..any car can. Im just saying its not worth it imo.with the monye your gonna spend on the car..cop a cb7...do an h22 or h23 swap or stay f22..build it a bit..boost it.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
      yeh it can be fast with money..any car can. Im just saying its not worth it imo.with the monye your gonna spend on the car..cop a cb7...do an h22 or h23 swap or stay f22..build it a bit..boost it.
      Yeah but people get tired of driving a 15yr or so old car. Personally I would almost take the slower s2k. Its just a sweeter car. All I'm saying is that for the money you cant beat a srt-4. And you get a warranty too. So far all my buddies with srts haven't had any problems and they drive like I do. Foot to the floor all the time.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

why is it that every neon ive seen to date has had its paint chipping off?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

beacuse dodges suck..my neon is a 96 and the paint aint too shabby

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

I know what you guys are saying and its not 20k or so its only $12k with a warranty, and i know i love my accord but im saying it's gonna cost alot to get the CB7 up to par with a stage 3 SRT-4... i mean its only $2500 for a stage three (I know the owner of the Dodge dealership)..
            R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
            CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
            Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

You guys need to chill. IMO. Seriously. You guys act like our gen accord is the best on the planet. The kid was just asking for some opinion. Flaming is not needed. You guys need to handle things in a mature manner way. DNH I am disscusted at your post. You remind me of Honda-Tech. This forum is not about being an asshole its about directing people in the right way. If you don't got something nice to say keep it to yourself. If you dare try to flame me I'll make your day on this forum a living hell.
              Last edited by Chan_Man; 12-28-2005, 12:12 AM.
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Quick car...Quality wise IMO isnt that great. Turbo is small as balls stock on that motor (motor was pulled at HIN) But it is true. Basically an srt4 is a Neon with a turbo, bodykit. But it is quick little car.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  Quick car...Quality wise IMO isnt that great. Turbo is small as balls stock on that motor (motor was pulled at HIN) But it is true. Basically an srt4 is a Neon with a turbo, bodykit. But it is quick little car.
                  Thats something I want to hear.
                  "form follows function."
                  Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout
                    I know what you guys are saying and its not 20k or so its only $12k with a warranty, and i know i love my accord but im saying it's gonna cost alot to get the CB7 up to par with a stage 3 SRT-4... i mean its only $2500 for a stage three (I know the owner of the Dodge dealership)..
                    Exactly. Stage 3 srt-4 are in the 12s. Sure you could take a f22 do a backyard turbo build up and run the same time but its not the same. I mean I've never seen a f22 or h22 with boost make 500+ on just blot ons and stock block. I know of 3 srt-4s here in nc like that with many others running around. 500 hp stock block and head... nastiness.

Only half right. Stock neons dont have the built 2.4 I believe they have the 2.2 or a 2.0.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
                      Exactly. Stage 3 srt-4 are in the 12s. Sure you could take a f22 do a backyard turbo build up and run the same time but its not the same. I mean I've never seen a f22 or h22 with boost make 500+ on just blot ons and stock block. I know of 3 srt-4s here in nc like that with many others running around. 500 hp stock block and head... nastiness.

Only half right. Stock neons dont have the built 2.4 I believe they have the 2.2 or a 2.0.
                      I like this guy..
                      R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
                      CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
                      Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

You seen the vid of the 500hp srt4? Where he blows his motor on the track. Yea i wasnt really sure of the displacement of the motor.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
                          They come forged from the factory. our motors are cast from the factory. It really is like comparing apples to oranges stock for stock. honestly, if the two cars are going to be put up head to head then we should be able to match thier "technology" forged against cast isnt really even a competition.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

You seen the vid of the 500hp srt4? Where he blows his motor on the track. Yea i wasnt really sure of the displacement of the motor.
                            Naw haven't seen that one. Sounds like a neat little vid.

accord22: Then what would you compare it too? As I was saying before there aren't too many cars like that from the factory that can be pushed to high levels like that... Kinda reminds me of a supra with the ease of tuning.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                              You guys need to chill. IMO. Seriously. You guys act like our gen accord is the best on the planet. The kid was just asking for some opinion. Flaming is not needed. You guys need to handle things in a mature manner way. DNH I am disscusted at your post. You remind me of Honda-Tech. This forum is not about being an asshole its about directing people in the right way. If you don't got something nice to say keep it to yourself. If you dare try to flame me I'll make your day on this forum a living hell.
                              Ok then, as an owner of a non-CB7 I'll still say I wouldn't touch an SRT-4. Just fugly; looks like some cheap body kit was slapped on in the ghetto body shop. Fast or not still looks like crap.

New SRT4 is what, 24k like someone else mentioned? For 2k more I can get a brand new Evo8. That amounts to like $30 a month more in payments...NO BRAINER!

BTW, big deal on running 12's with a Mopar Stage3. Get a WRX then tuner and downpipe for under 1k and you'll also run 12's. What's your point?

Comment

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....eon%20srt4&p=0

Comment

Working...
                                X