• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of the RX-7?

could it be?

if ya ask me its ugly as hell.

RX-8 meets Chrysler Crossfire...

It's not that bad looking. I definitely prefer the old one, but then again, I don't like many of the new cars today. It's made with the Renesis engine as well, which, if like the RX8, it will be a BITCH to modify. The RX8 is so computerized that it goes into limp mode with the smallest of mods. The most effective and problem-free mod I know of at the moment is a set of UR pulleys... If you touch the airflow components it has a stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      RX-8 meets Chrysler Crossfire...

It's not that bad looking. I definitely prefer the old one, but then again, I don't like many of the new cars today. It's made with the Renesis engine as well, which, if like the RX8, it will be a BITCH to modify. The RX8 is so computerized that it goes into limp mode with the smallest of mods. The most effective and problem-free mod I know of at the moment is a set of UR pulleys... If you touch the airflow components it has a stroke.
      the older rx-7 would be my first choice of the 2. i think the cars just got to much going on.

Comment

i wanna get the 2nd gen rx7's.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well its 2k5 but I dont see an RX7 anywhere..
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Well its 2k5 but I dont see an RX7 anywhere..
            very true.....i guess it couldnt be.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              very true.....i guess it couldnt be.
              you should have seen the 2 RX-7s at the last import wars...i almost peed my pants. luckily they were parked right near the porto-potties

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i like the 1989 rx 7's they look nice and the 93 as for this new rx 7 i think it looks ugly

Comment

IMO, it looks pretty good...i like its stance...

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                      i like the 1989 rx 7's they look nice and the 93 as for this new rx 7 i think it looks ugly
                      i know you just didnt diss the FD....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

i dont think they can bring the rx7 back... its 2005, they already came out the with the rx8... I loved the RX7 don't get me wrong, but to me if they've already got an rx8 out its dead

Comment

Looks like a blown up Miata (when i say blown up i meant like someone took the Miata and made it bigger.)
                          "form follows function."
                          Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                            nah, just horrible grammar..........he doesn't like the newer rx7 up there

and i miss my FD severely, bad ass fucking car..........but as odd as this is gonna sound, i like my new sc400 as much as i ever liked my FD.....maybe i won't in a year, but by then i'll be making 250whp and running mid/low 14's with a luxury car
                            dude, if you didnt have your kids up top on you're list of priorties... id slug you for selling the FD. But family first. eh?

Pops had an FB... Even as old as that thing was, pure bad ass...

Comment

RX8 Meets Crossfire x2! But the convert. looks something along the line of Merc. SC320? Anyone else see that? Anyways Mazdaspeed 300hp FR? Its not bad!

- Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X