Few pics of the DA9...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few pics of the DA9...

Since the CB is down, I'll admit that I've been a traitor to the CB community and got something that not only has the smaller diameter axles and the dreaded 4x100 lug pattern, but also has the "why would you even bother when you have a turbo F22" b-series. I'll admit, it's quick, it'll almost beat an EG hatch with the B18B swap, which is pactically the same motor, just a few more horses I think. It's DEFINITELY not faster that the CB for obvious reasons, but at the same time it is, for even more obvious reasons (detonation)....
    Enough sleepless talk, here she is, the beater DA9 w/B18A
    Even if I don't really like Integra's, I like these wheels, here is all you need to see of the wheels I guess, but below are pics of what they look like...

60 MPH in 2nd isn't too bad I guess

Sorry for how blurry this pic is, but the car was clean and it's the only one I took, plus its ass cold here at night...

***Crank up your monitor brightness to 100% and you'll be able to see the last night pic, and also the drilled/slotted rotor in the wheel pic.

Comments?? I know she's fugly, but you can't beat it for the price.
    BTW, the car was Vogue Silver, but primed spots and a rough 1/4panel made me flatten her out, also the wheels weren't on it when I got it, I've had them. Wheels may possibly be for sale soon, they look nice on Civics/Integras or other 4x100 cars...size is 15x6.5 ONLY, as in they only made them in that size until they updated them. Updated version is dual pattern ans available in bigger sizes...mine are ol' skool...
    Last edited by KoNEY; 12-02-2005, 05:01 PM.

I like the Teg btw is it primared?? Maybe I have bad eyes hahaha.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
      I like the Teg btw is it primared?? Maybe I have bad eyes hahaha.
      Krylon Flat Black...it used to be Vogue Silver, but outr local Hispanic community is retarded (not trying to be racial) and put these gey flames on the driver's side, and a dent in the qtrpanel just got bondo slapped in it. Turns out they just slapped filler in it. The paint wasn't removed or anything, filler just laid on over paint, and not sanded at all, looked hideous.

Comment

i dont think ive ever seen one of those with the side moldings all still attached. engine bay looks nice though
        FA1

Comment

im diging the flat black
          1992 Honda Accord LX Sedan

NAME WHORE HATER #1

Comment

Looks better than I immagined the way you described it.

I'd rock it

Comment

Working...
            X