http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=evo+vs+lambo
    Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by UK - Accord
      Heres the vid of the Evo 8 MR FQ400 Vs Lambo for those who havent seen it
      Enjoy
      Yeah I like that vid... old but good.

If your looking for a cruising car with not much performance for the money get the 350z. The girls love that car. But there not very fast tho as I use to pull away from them hard in my '00 GT mustang. Now if you want something thats fast as hell take the evo. Whether its around the corner or in a straight line that thing is nasty. I remember around a s curve around here there was a s2k and an evo mr flying... The s2k was going about 90 before the rear drifted out, the evo was still sticking at well over 100 close to 130-140. In comparison I can only do about 70 before my rear starts coming around in the accord. So the evo takes my vote in performance. 350z in looks department.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
        Evo. im sorry, my seat is 2 low n the 350z. i drove 1 before and no matter how much u adjust the seat its just 2 low. and im 6'2"
        because of the seat u would turn down a Z?

Comment

The 350z is a nice looking car, but so common these days... at least around my way. A stock 350z is as likely to be driven by someone that appreciates the machine as it is to be driven by an old lady. Too bad there's not a twin turbo version like there was for the 300zx!

I would take the Evo personally. The 4G63 has been around for a VERY long time, so there is a crazy aftermarket for it. The Evo, being in the 9th generation already, has had plenty of room to grow (the 350 is still a new design). Plus, the rarity factor, combined with the tough looks and beautiful FMIC... you can't lose

Comment

i'd choose the 350Z coz of its looks and performance(NA); i was never a fan of the EVOs to begin, and the only turbo-charged vehicle(s) i'd want would be the toyota supra or the MB CLS65.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

think of the price tag too, the new evo mr is up near 40k, u can get a top of the line Z in the high 20s

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                think of the price tag too, the new evo mr is up near 40k, u can get a top of the line Z in the high 20s
                sorry travis, but the track model Z starts around $33k and the touring edition is around the $35k mark as well.
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

really, oh well my bad. i always saw them around 28k

Comment

Originally posted by UK - Accord
                    Heres the vid of the Evo 8 MR FQ400 Vs Lambo for those who havent seen it
                    Enjoy
                    thanks for that video! ..tightness... i want to play with an evo on a track like that!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      Evo 9 MR is about 34k. My friend got his NEW evo 8 for 25k a few months ago.

Comment

if i had a chance i would take both. one to be taken out in the snow to so awd drifts/drive with friends and embrass civics. the other for drift when its dry/drive it on a daily basis and just cruise. the only reason why the evos rear will not swing out like a s2k is the traction control(front/center/rear diffs) computer for these diffs. awd is the best in any road condition 4 wheels are better than 2. yea the evo has more aftermarket potential but you can go wrong with the n/a power of the z. sometimes you cannt have one just take both.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                          if i had a chance i would take both. one to be taken out in the snow to so awd drifts/drive with friends and embrass civics. the other for drift when its dry/drive it on a daily basis and just cruise. the only reason why the evos rear will not swing out like a s2k is the traction control(front/center/rear diffs) computer for these diffs. awd is the best in any road condition 4 wheels are better than 2. yea the evo has more aftermarket potential but you can go wrong with the n/a power of the z. sometimes you cannt have one just take both.
                          spoken like a true baller!

Comment

Nuff said, 350z is a whole different class of car, not your riced out family sedan looking vehicle. sure a 800 whp civic/evo can beat a z but is that civic better then the z?
                            edit: ill get new pics for you, ive changed some things on her, she looks different!
                            Last edited by SoySauceCb7; 11-24-2005, 06:52 PM.
                            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

I prefer the civic even though i hate them dearly as for the evo too overpriced but hey thats what you get when you fuck with mitsubishi. As for the subaru even worse the 350z it sounds nice but even i tops it my eyes have been more on the g35 instead of the z in my personal opinion even though the z and the g35 has that distinctive sexy exahsut note. Im not a friend of bodykits either way. BUt most civics are still manned by cocky drivers most of em are riced out or swear that they are teh shit once they put a turbo on or get a gsr motor.

Comment

G35 ownz the Z. seen the z get wooped 3 differant times by a g35. those things are nasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X