No announcement yet.

Lancer Evo or 350z...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Z is the shit im not gonna lie. but i perfer a G. the Z is sick though,soy any updated pics of your beast?

Comment

the Z is bad ass! i used to love the nsx...but you get more bang for your buck with the Z...and more realistic than a brand new nsx...the g35 is classy..but the Z wins in looks imo

the lancer evo doesnt come close on looks to the Z but its still a nice car..no doubt...that video posted with it racing the lambo on the track made me respect it more....

ok... but that video showed it beating a lambo..but it didnt show it beating a skyline

Comment

It's strange... I guess it's because of my hatred of the V6 design... I want an I4, Boxer, I6, or V8... The V6, especially NA, just doesn't interest me! I have no good reason, other than a feeling that it's unbalanced... I just think that a well built NA motor bigger than a 4 cylinder should be an 8 cylinder. I have no argument for this other than personal preference.

The Japanese really need to release a kickass NA V8 sportscar... Imagine an 8 in a Z, Supra, NSX... Toss a supercharger in the mix...

Comment

evo for speed hands down, but the 350z is more classy. theres just something about a 350z that comes to someone when they pull up in it at the club or a party, cause everyone is like wow, thats a nice car, however when u pull up in an evo, only the people that know it fast and such will be like cool, others will be like what the hell is that.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            It's strange... I guess it's because of my hatred of the V6 design... I want an I4, Boxer, I6, or V8... The V6, especially NA, just doesn't interest me! I have no good reason, other than a feeling that it's unbalanced... I just think that a well built NA motor bigger than a 4 cylinder should be an 8 cylinder. I have no argument for this other than personal preference.

The Japanese really need to release a kickass NA V8 sportscar... Imagine an 8 in a Z, Supra, NSX... Toss a supercharger in the mix...
            yes they did the RL!!! or in japan the honda legend that sucker is a v8!!!! spoon is modding it up too cant wait i think theres pics out on the net about it
            Beast: Evo X
            Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Working...
            X