Lancer Evo or 350z...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lancer Evo or 350z...

if you had the option to choose..would you rather get an Lancer EVO or a 350z...and why?..... just curious what you guys would choose i might learn something about these cars .. im still thinking about the Z as my next..but have been considering the evo....

i would tkae the 350Z... i love the way it sounds and looks... and theirs just something about a RWD that all wheel drive cant replace

Comment

350z....supercharge/turbo that baby..i love the evo tho...damn thats a hard decision

Comment

personally ive driven both cars and the 350z has nothing compared to the all wheel drive of the evo its a really nice car good interior and everything but the evo is just something else and with basic mods you will be near 400 with out upgrading the turbo yet and just think about when you do upgrade it and thus why i purchased the evo i did go a little bit extra and got the MR edition but that was just my personal choice MR or not the evo is just an awesome car and thats my .2 cents to it
        Beast: Evo X
        Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

id got wit the evo i saw this one show on Discovery i cant remember the name it was some british Guy that was driving a evo and was keeping up with a lambo murcielago it was sweet

Comment

EVO hands down.

Comment

Evo. im sorry, my seat is 2 low n the 350z. i drove 1 before and no matter how much u adjust the seat its just 2 low. and im 6'2"

Comment

I would go witht the EVO! Why becuase it out performed the STI, and they are so beautiful, I use to be with the mitsubishi club before I got my CB7, Since most of the members are in cali why don't you go and test drive the EVO 9!
                99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

350z Love how it looks. but i'd take a evo too.
                  my 91 cb7
                  Originally posted by 4doorfury
                  I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

350Z swap it out for a SR/RB motor and you will be spanking EVo's all day. I would keep the Vq35, but I heard it doesn't like to be modded.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

the 350's were pretty nice looking when they were new, but they arent anything special anymore. They are pretty nice cars, but not quite as sporty as they should be.. you'll need some upgrading.

The last few years, they have a problem with feathering of tires, sometimes they can fix it, sometimes not.

There is way too much weight for the brakes to handle. Stock brakes will be overheated and warped within a few good high speed corners.

If I were to get a 350z, I would step up to the G35, much nicer car IMO. But out of evo-350z, the choice should be obvious, the evo. When you feel that AWD turbo.. you wont wonder why. Not to mention the acceleration off the line, and easy upgradability.

Comment

I would say the 350Z with a greddy twin turbo.... But the EVO with all wheel drive HMMMmmmM!! No I would say the 350Z....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

^^^^^^What he Said.... I HATE the dash in the Lancer/Evo. Sticks out too much in the middle... I can't sit comfortable in that car cuz my knees sit up against the dash... and I'm not that tall.. 6' 1" To me the 350z Actually Looks like a sports car.
                          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

WTF? ^^^^Double post...
                            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Driven them both EvoMr any day of the week, and get one before mitsu shutsdown so it'll be a classic one day

Comment

Working...
                              X