Gallardo vs c6 z06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallardo vs c6 z06

Click here Just for everyone who says the lambo is faster than the new z06.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
    before i clicked on this link i already new that the z06 is faster. if i had the money i rather buy a nsx over the gallardo any day. see for urself if you have the best motoring video

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
      before i clicked on this link i already new that the z06 is faster. if i had the money i rather buy a nsx over the gallardo any day. see for urself if you have the best motoring video
      The nsx is pretty nice... Just not enough power for my taste tho...

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Way to rub it in... . My new love is the Tommy Kaira ZZ. Thats car pwns.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
          Way to rub it in... . My new love is the Tommy Kaira ZZ. Thats car pwns.
          Oh didn't mean to do that. Just like to set things straight when some miss info is given out... that and I hate being wrong.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

The nsx is pretty nice... Just not enough power for my taste tho...
            ur 100% right. it doesnt have enough power, but it can hold its own on the track. and it still runs 13s with 290hp

Comment

ur 100% right. it doesnt have enough power, but it can hold its own on the track. and it still runs 13s with 290hp
              13s with 290 is not very impressive... SRT-4 by comparison will pull almost 12s with the same power. hell evo runs 13s if the driver feels like dropping the clutch at a high rpm... The z06 will leave a nsx at the road course, drag strip... where ever. But everyone has a car they love... Your just happens to be slower than mine.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

13s with 290 is not very impressive... SRT-4 by comparison will pull almost 12s with the same power. hell evo runs 13s if the driver feels like dropping the clutch at a high rpm... The z06 will leave a nsx at the road course, drag strip... where ever. But everyone has a car they love... Your just happens to be slower than mine.
                first off every car that u have mentioned here has a turbo or 2 more cylinders. think about it. a z06 is a z06 you have to pay for that z06 what about the regular corvette yet? the srt-4 is a lighter then a nsx, and the evo does the same quarter mile (if the driver drops it that high )

Comment

first off every car that u have mentioned here has a turbo or 2 more cylinders. think about it. a z06 is a z06 you have to pay for that z06 what about the regular corvette yet? the srt-4 is a lighter then a nsx, and the evo does the same quarter mile (if the driver drops it that high )
                  The regular vette will pull on a nsx as well... sorry hate to break it too ya. Dont do the "it has 2 more cylinders" thing. The vette has 2 less cylinders and will hand a viper SRT-10 its ass. There no real point for this discussion... z06 is cheaper than a nsx and faster... I'm not saying its a better buy, hell the nsx in my opinion is nicer car... so is the lambo or any of the other exotics it beats... But less money and more speed is a good thing in my book.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

The one where the NSX breaks down because of overheating or something like that? Dude the NSX totally tooked out those guys on the corners. Even the announcers was amazed that the NSX could hang with the high end sports car. It would of won if it didn't break down. The car corners so well I love it.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

WOW...that just proves my point...the 06 ZO6 is the best car in the world. That beast is a true supercar. A 7.0L pushrod V8 throwin down 505 hp. It smoked off the new Viper, Ford GT40, and as we all just saw, the Gallardo. Not to mention its MSRP is a hell of alot less than all of them. I cannot think of ANY other car I would rather have than that.
                      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

The regular vette will pull on a nsx as well... sorry hate to break it too ya. Dont do the "it has 2 more cylinders" thing. The vette has 2 less cylinders and will hand a viper SRT-10 its ass. But less money and more speed is a good thing in my book.
                        a regular vette will not hand a viper his ass. i do have to agree with you (less money and more speed)

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                          The one where the NSX breaks down because of overheating or something like that? Dude the NSX totally tooked out those guys on the corners. Even the announcers was amazed that the NSX could hang with the high end sports car. It would of won if it didn't break down. The car corners so well I love it.
                          thank you for the support. less horsepower and it was still doing its thing. thats what im talking about

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                            WOW...that just proves my point...the 06 ZO6 is the best car in the world. That beast is a true supercar. A 7.0L pushrod V8 throwin down 505 hp. It smoked off the new Viper, Ford GT40, and as we all just saw, the Gallardo. Not to mention its MSRP is a hell of alot less than all of them. I cannot think of ANY other car I would rather have than that.
                            think about it all pushed over 500hp. come on here a 290hp car will get its ass handed too with a car over that right? theres a difference on a supercar and a exotic and sports car right. the nsx is between a sports car/exotic and the z06 like u clam is a super car. a gallardo is comparison to the nsx like the z06 to the viper.

Comment

Who the hell would compare a Base Vette to a Viper? Vipers come with one engine option...so guess which Vette it always more sense to compare with the Viper...

And pushrods do have their flaws...but, I'm too tired to get into that now. Tommorrow, I will elaborate more.

Comment

Working...
                              X