random pics of my rex's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random pics of my rex's!

just thought i'd share some pics of my rex's....i was jus swapping stuff from my previous red crx in the the newer white one i just got last weekend.

i like this picture, real artistic *Si rims*

FAT 5's

the azenis slicks dint too hot in the freezing rain so i put the partially sanded-down gsr wheels which i wanted to finish with some gunmetal paint or black. it look "OK"
    Happiness is CR-X shaped

very nice and the phat 5's are hott

Comment

that white one with the teg rims looks familiar...you didnt buy it from a guy named terry or ryan did you?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Sounds sweet! That's kinda what I want to do...get like 2 CRX's and put the best parts from each onto the one. The Recaro's in the white one look to be in real good condition. And plans for a swap? Which one is gonna be your main ride?
        + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by 97lude
          that white one with the teg rims looks familiar...you didnt buy it from a guy named terry or ryan did you?
          uh....i got this car from PA with the stock Si rims, the dude who i bought it from was selling the fat 5's too, thought i'd pick up them up too ......abt to paint them black after ATX photoshopped some black wheels......def. looked hot...

Originally posted by JDM CB
          Sounds sweet! That's kinda what I want to do...get like 2 CRX's and put the best parts from each onto the one. The Recaro's in the white one look to be in real good condition. And plans for a swap? Which one is gonna be your main ride?

yea the seats are jus abt the same condition with the same tear on drivers side, which i've seen in a lot of crx's including my red one, yea this is the plan so far with the rex's......in a few months i'll be doin the typical b16a into the white one, which will be my DD, and shortly after thats done i'm planning on doing either a boosted ZC or boost the d16a6 in the red one i have rite now...but def. doin the b-series in a few months to the white one in a lil while..
          Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

..... these cars are both garbage

just playin. yeah - the white one would look great *first and foremost* with the b-series swap under the *must have* carbon fiber hood, with the *soon to be painted* gsr wheels... to help create the *ever so popular* JDM styling and performance!

Comment

nice crx man i have always liked how they look phat 5s are the shit should deff. paint them black. How many miles are the car
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Just outa curiosity how much did you pick up the white one for? I live in PA and at least around me Hondas are far too overpriced. It looks pretty rad though.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

nice...i love rex's...you need a nice little B16 under the hood and a JDM front end....you'll be set
                  Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

I like how he has the white handles instead of the normal black ones. Looks better IMO. Just paint the 5's black and clean her up and it'll be sick.

oh yeah...and paint the wipers black again...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

i bought the car for $2000 thats with new springs, and new azenis slicks on the Si rims i got, the guy who i got it from had it for maybe 5 months.......he bought it from canada......so its canadian...its got 148,000 miles on it, he bought it for $1600 and then put progressive springs, after which jus handles amazing, and new azenis slicks.....which grip amazing, and he sold it to me for $2000, the fat 5's were separate and cost me a good chunk too, yea its a canadian Si-Se, they made it Se due to the last year of production, and painted the mirrors and the door handles white, and its also got day time running lights...dont bother me much....but i'm def a fan of the colored door handles and the mirror.
                      Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

I didn't even notice the mirrors! lol 2 grand is really good for that! I'm not feelin' the DRL's though. I hate lights during the day. But the handles definately rock. Any interior pics?

. Snail Squad .

Comment

nice , i like the white one.
                          R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

Working...
                          X