Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm, yeah it's fast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1093%26fvi%3D1

dude that things been on ebay since before jesus..... i mean... theres a reason its not selling...

SOLD!

Comment

Comment

im guessing the fatf sticker and the mesh on the trunk and the giant wing and the fact that the engine is fucked have something to do with it not selling.
        by project car he means to say piece of shit that needs work.
        pardon the language.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

omg that thing is ugly as hell...such a waste of good parts.
          I hate thieves!

Comment

i better contact him ASAP he needs some soysauce with that rice
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

what about the dryer..oops the charge pipes that'll hold like 2 lbs of boost.?

Comment

i think those are heat sheild wrap ontop of the actual piping. actually i hope its the heat sheild LOL
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

THE FRONT MOTOR MOUNT WAS REMOVED DUE TO SPACE FOR THE TURBO

hahaha.

i cant even see the turbo. looks like an ebay header to me

Comment

Rice Rice Rice Rice Rice Rice

Comment

Weirdomatic...honestly, I'd whip an orange JDM style Prelude...but that shizzle is too much. What's worse is, this guy is clearly running an intercooler setup on an N/A car, which suggests homeboy either removed the turbo because it was so probelmatic, or he hasn't even had the ECU tuned. And all that work, but he's dropped on stock shocks??? Are you for real?

If I were him here's the course of action I'd take: remove the graphics, the system, and the "turbo" setup and sell it. Sell the ugly ass rims, wing, bodykit, and damaged hood...and the damn altezzas, WTF??? Use the money left on suspension and fixing the engine. Bada boom bada bing. He makes twice what he would have if he had sold the car as-is.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

wow...im speechless...i wish i had that much room in my engine bay.

He would make Uncle Ben proud

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

"It has been setup for nitrous injection but mainly used for purging only" all i can say is

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

FS: A car with a bunch of shit that doesnt quite work.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

what a waste of a fine car to begin with....also, who gets a custom paint job, but "forgets" to paint the doorjambs....im not gonna paint them cuz its too close of a color...but if you go from black to orange....at least something needs to be done.... RICE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X