ferrari meet (56k no-no)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ferrari meet (56k no-no)

this was a meet down here in the dirty dirty southern md!! enjoy the pics, got LOTS more if you guys want them

[QUOTE=flacopower]this was a meet down here in the dirty dirty southern md!! enjoy the pics, got LOTS more if you guys want them

One of these cars is not like the others, one of these cars is just not the same.........

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
      One of these cars is not like the others, one of these cars just doesnt belong.........
      Fixed
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

yeah the s2000 was just chillin there but i included it cuz the other cars are still bad asss

Comment

where in SoMD is that? and by the way the funny thing is the Forster XT could hang/beat those cars in a drag race. lol. i love those cars but they are way overpriced.

Comment

it was in old field inn in prince fredrick... i would've gave you a call but i dont' have any contact info. sorry dunkinuts

Comment

lol thanks Mx

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
                it was in old field inn in prince fredrick... i would've gave you a call but i dont' have any contact info. sorry dunkinuts
                well i am in school in pittsburgh year round i am only home like 1-2 weeks every 4 months.

Comment

Working...
                X