turbo cd5

here is a video of my slow 3000lb accord....lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....o%20accord&p=0

cars a beast ive had ride in it man it pulls
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

damn dude, not bad, what did it run?..looking to seeing it this saturday!

^sold

Comment

it didnt run that good...i cut the video because some stupid black girl walked infront of the camera with no respect to people filming... plus my friend was swearing at her...lol

as for the car it ran 14.7 at 97 with a 2.4 60' i havent been to the track since then and i have done a few things that should make a bit of a difference...

Comment

was that the check engine light as a shift light?! that's pimp! fast car too! nice!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

THats because the oil was sloshing back and forth!
            j/k
            better move this becuase its not a 4thgen and they dont like that stuff here i guess.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

F22B1 gotta love SOHC VTEC hehe yeah I love how u use the check engine light as a shift light too hehehe awesome stuff man

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

I like it

Gotta love the younger brother...the CD5

BTW, this belongs in the "Other Automotive" section

Comment

whitecord are you coming to the plant city meet?
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yes i am... we are going to meet at hwy 50 exit...off 4 if you want to roll with all of us down there...

the car is tuned on neptune...the first ever accord f22 turbo as far as i know...well the first accord at period as far as i know...

neptune is hondata with all the features with out the high cost.
                    check engine shift light
                    full throdle shift
                    2 step
                    and a lot of other cool shit

started buy the full race and evens tuning

Comment

man 14.7 with 200+ hp.....hmmmmm traction issuses much? get a LSD and that should help same with slicks. nice car though

Comment

i didnt know CD5's came stock with shift lights

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          i didnt know CD5's came stock with shift lights
                          they dont, its programmed in with neptune . . . he just said that

anyways, I still love your car, saw it first on AT . . . and . . . it kinda makes me wanna ditch the f22b DOHC turbo idea and just throw my money at the f22b1 . . . blah, thats doubtful, i hate the idea of SOHC VTEC
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                            they dont, its programmed in with neptune . . . he just said that

anyways, I still love your car, saw it first on AT . . . and . . . it kinda makes me wanna ditch the f22b DOHC turbo idea and just throw my money at the f22b1 . . . blah, thats doubtful, i hate the idea of SOHC VTEC
                            i was being sarcastic. thats a sick ass idea though, i was thinking about doing something like that... too bad my f22's a 200K mile+ piece

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

the original motor went from 160k miles to 185k when it started smoking...untuned...

this motor has 40k on it and still perfect compression 190 across the board

Comment

Working...
                              X