Brunei Darussalam cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brunei Darussalam cars

here is a link of my friend's msn space, representing his cars and other local cars. do check it out guys. check his odyssey and lancer.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/graveworld666

damn the link didnt work the way it suppose to. it should automatically play the pictures so i guess you guys have to click them one-by-one.

thanks for checking out guys.
    Last edited by willie_hwl; 10-11-2005, 12:19 PM.

seems to be a lot of "thug" cars.... not me style but i like that sound system in the silver 350z

Comment

dude, your sultan has the only 4 door ferraris in the world.
      Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 10-19-2005, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Not to be rude or anything....
        But where the heck is Brunei Darussalam ?????

Never heard of such country before...

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE

i understand that, not really many people know about Brunei Darussalam. Well i could say that Brunei is located in the South-China Sea on Borneo island.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
            seems to be a lot of "thug" cars.... not me style but i like that sound system in the silver 350z
            Well, im not a fan of chrome wheels myself, just like to see how the rides going on, i would not want my cb3 to be overdone.

Comment

i have a friend in Brunei. seems like a pleasant place to live, especially if you're Muslim. no taxes, free college, gov't issued bidets , JDM cars

i hear your Sultan even has gold toilets. and the new princess is a hot little lolita.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

Originally posted by gutterslide
                i have a friend in Brunei. seems like a pleasant place to live, especially if you're Muslim. no taxes, free college, gov't issued bidets , JDM cars

i hear your Sultan even has gold toilets. and the new princess is a hot little lolita.
                there is no taxes here, but not only muslim, as long as you are a Bruneian regardless what race u are, there are free education for you.

And JDM cars, there are tons here but fortunately, not many people here know about JDM cars or stuffs so im lucky & can easily find what i want without worrying stuffs being taken.

Comment

how is living in your country? hows the weather, the people, etc... are the wages good?

no taxes is unbelievable. your sultan is rich enough...he is after all, a sultan.

Comment

Originally posted by gutterslide
                    ... and the new princess is a hot little lolita.
                    You fool! You will now DIE for your disrespect and insolence! Infidel!
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by deckeda
                      You fool! You will now DIE for your disrespect and insolence! Infidel!
                      they're not that kinda muslim there.

besides, have you seen her?!

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

RB1/2 Odyssey, especially the Absolute, has gotta be one of the hottest "cars" of all time!!!

CT9A EVO IX is pretty cool, too, the blackhousing LED tails make it in my book as the hottest stock tails ever!

What, no Alphards in Brunei?
                        1997 RHD AE111
                        JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE

It tends to happen more here that no one really knows of another country unless someone from that country says they're from there or the country itself goes main stream in the media.

Good example is Palau which where my family is from...no one really knew about it (oddly enough it was part of WWII history) until the Survivor series made it recognizable.

Sort of Americanizing it..making people think its some sort of third world country when it has legal ties to the United States along with Guam.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Damn...you guys wanna make me move there due to NO TAXES & THE LOLITA WOMEN!

Comment

Fuckin' a that is a sick conversion on that oddysse, JDM suckas!

Comment

Working...
                              X