Toyota effectively buying Subaru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveB
    If you're going to drive it on the street in North America, whether it tops out at 170 or 190 doesn't matter except to posers.

If you buy the thing to *drive*, not stopping for gas every two hundred miles might be nice.
    Hmmn, cause these cars are not driven on tracks? Then buy your Z06 to do the speed limit...
    Last edited by KillerCam282; 10-30-2005, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
      If Bonneville is your thing, the Lambo is the way to go!
      Well thats what I am saying. These cars are too fast for the streets anyhow. If I had a lambo...it may see the street like once in a blue moon. Too low, burns too much gas, and too fast period. Even tho those cars are the Road versions...they aren't in the real world. They are just detuned track versions. Thus the reason why I would only use it on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
        Exotics and Value...yes those words work together in the same sentence. I love how you mention every stat except the one that makes the Lambo trounce the Chevy featherweight...TOP SPEED. Its what makes the Lambo what it is. Hey, if you love Vettes good for you. However, you really cannot compare the two. Its comparing apples to oranges. Not to mention, who buys an exotic to save gas?

The Lambo is damn near 2x the amount the Chevy is in weight. Not to mention, the exotics game's were never the 1/4 mile, Torreto. For that matter, why dont you say the Vette is better than the Mclaren F1? The Mclaren F1 is much slower than the Z06 in the 1/4 mile.
        Last time I checked the little lambo Gallardo only did 192, the vette on the other hand will go 198. Damn it handles better, accelerates better, has a higher top speed, gets better mpg and can be used everyday. I guess your right we cant compare the two. The vette is way out of its league.

Get your info straight the lambo doesn't way 2x what the chevy weight lmao. if you look at the facts the vette is still pulling on the gallardo after 150. And dont ever call me Torreto again. I've autocrossed more time than I've been to the dragstrip.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

I was wondering about these stats in your responses...So I had to Google this. Apparently, I completely forgot that the Vette is now on the C6... while I thought of the C5. The C6 is not that bad at all. Actually its a great improvement over the C5 Z06. However...I'd still rather the Lambo.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
            I was wondering about these stats in your responses...So I had to Google this. Apparently, I completely forgot that the Vette is now on the C6... while I thought of the C5. The C6 is not that bad at all. Actually its a great improvement over the C5 Z06. However...I'd still rather the Lambo.
            I'm with you on that brotha. I'd rather take the lambo anyday. But for the money I would own the z06 in a heartbeat. Old school leafsprings and all.
            Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
            registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
              I'm with you on that brotha. I'd rather take the lambo anyday. But for the money I would own the z06 in a heartbeat. Old school leafsprings and all.
              I think that it will be years before Chevy ever drops the leaf springs.

Comment

Working...
              X