Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution X concept

Pictures here

Hmm Its like a cross between an Alfa Romeo 156 sedan and Mazda 3 in the rear and a Dodge Charger in the front. And the bodylines on the side almost resemble a newer 3 series.

uber sexy? I dont know...mixed as of now.

Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

I cant say I'm a fan at all . . .the front end is sorta appealing if you look at it head-on . . but other than that its ugly . . . not a fan of where the Evo is heading if this is what its gonna look like . . . then again im not a huge fan of the new STi either
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

hmm, i dunno. I think the designers might have gone a little too crazy with the exterior styling. The interior looks pretty nicely done, but I dont really like the dashboard being so plain.

Comment

Yeah its a mixed feeling with me personally.

Also word out on the magazines is that the Toyota Vitz is finally making a Stateside appearance sometime next year or this year even.

I saw one this past July up in Northern NH. Looked really nice up close.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

That's Nasty.... They KILLED that car...
          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

ummmm . . . is that an automatic I see? . . . i think I might cry
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

remeinds me of a charger
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Thats urber...ricey. Hum huge wing? Check. Chrome gascap? Check. 1 chrome wind trim piece? Check. No engine shot? Check. Automatic? Check. Semi-stripped interior - with 18"s? Check. Fucgly, crowded exterior? Check.

Whats HOT: Rear diffuser, exhaust as always...hood vent (maybe) Hardcore looking racing seats.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i like the outside, hate the inside
                  FA1

Comment

Anyone else see way too many TSX/TL hints in the car?

I mean I like it and all because of the low beltline, but I wouldn't buy one anytime soon.

Comment

Ugly....Mitsubishi did good with the 8 but now I am dissappointed. ewww
                      HYBRIDS....Cocaine in a can baby!!!

Comment

if there was any doubt about mitsubishi going out of business, have no fear!! there really going to go out of business now!
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                          if there was any doubt about mitsubishi going out of business, have no fear!! there really going to go out of business now!
                          Daimler Chrysler will bail them out...they're just waiting until Mistu is almost bankrupt so they can swoop in.

Comment

YUCK that is the ugliest damn thing i think i have ever seen i think that is a discrase to the evo name.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

link didnt work for me. but from the pics seen above:

the outside will need to be less edgy to have any market appeal, while the interior is simple it is a concept so that is very likely to change, but the automatic portion.. i think i see paddle shifters!.. not great, not bad.. but something new to the (non europeaun) import scene. *i think*... but the evo9 MR coupe still wasnt all that much better than this.. meh maybe im just so tired.. but id rather have a BMW over that and save the money for some killer threads

Comment

Working...
                              X