99 eclipse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 eclipse?

this girl i know just boughta 99' eclipse, dohc 2 litre. i think its an 420a..i can't remember. but i'm wondering what kinda power these things put down, it's nonturbo. i already searched google but cant find shit.

here you go.....

Model Trim: GSX GS-T GS Spyder GS RS
    Engine Code 4G63T (turbo) 4G63T (turbo) 4G64 420A 420A
    Engine Specs 16 valve, 2.0L, DOHC 16 valve, 2.0L, DOHC 16 valve, 2.4L, SOHC 16 valve, 2.0L, DOHC 16 valve, 2.0L, DOHC
    Turbo T25 T25 N/A N/A N/A
    Horsepower 210 210 141 140 140
    Top Speed 130-140 130-140 ??? ??? ???
    Drivetrain AWD FWD FWD FWD FWD

sorry its hard to read but it puts out 140 hp.

Comment

ya i just found it actually, it's only 140...maybe i could beat her in a race, i would have to drive damn well though.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
        ya i just found it actually, it's only 140...maybe i could beat her in a race, i would have to drive damn well though.
        its a drivers race.....smoke her

Comment

you would so win 420a are slugish shit boxs even if you turbo them they cant near the boost the 4g63 can

420avscb7

cb7 win

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

That's about the same as a Neon... worthless.

Comment

fuck yeah they suck, i constantly beat my buddy with an eclipse, off the line, from a roll, head start....until a week ago he got a gs-t so i either have to boost or swap the almighty H to be able to take him again...

Comment

If you drop in the H, you'll be able to take him stock... if he gets a boost controller and a 3" exhaust system he'll rip you a new one still The 4G63 is not a motor to be triflin with! Of course, when he blows something up, you'll still be on the road. The 4G is a beast, but it has it's problems

Comment

Originally posted by beevergote
                  If you drop in the H, you'll be able to take him stock... if he gets a boost controller and a 3" exhaust system he'll rip you a new one still The 4G63 is not a motor to be triflin with! Of course, when he blows something up, you'll still be on the road. The 4G is a beast, but it has it's problems
                  guess i am fucked then lol...he already has 3 inch exhaust, intake, and the controller will be in by weeks end

Comment

Yeah, it really doesn't take much to get the turbo eclipses into the 13s. I know a few DSM guys that seem less knowledgable about cars than me that claim to run 12s. You just turn up the boost, make sure they can breathe, and wait for something to break!

Comment

fmic,exhaust, charge piping,550cc injectors,mbc,safc2,evo 16g,hks intake bump the boost

your seeing 300 whp

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Working...
                      X