wow look what showed up at my friends work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NutBucket
    Land Rover Sport (well, 390 hp but close)

Mercedes G55 AMG (469 hp)

and for american flavor, GMC Typhoon (not 400 hp but still damned fast)

ummm Cayenne S or turbo, BMW X5, Infiniti FX45 are all in there. Its nothing new. And with Ford (maybe) coming out with the Sport Trac Adrenalin. its becoming the crowded field.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
      ummm Cayenne S or turbo, BMW X5, Infiniti FX45 are all in there. Its nothing new. And with Ford (maybe) coming out with the Sport Trac Adrenalin. its becoming the crowded field.

yeah true, but you have to realize that this trailblazer will cost 50% less then all the other SUV's mentioned. Thats a good amount of change.
      Granted i'd never buy any GM product but a corvette

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

sweet.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Awww, I am your friend

Yes, we are having GM dealer training for all the new high end GM vehicles here at the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Chandler, Arizona.

Its quite the show to say the least!!!
          -Jeremy

Comment

me 2 and u can b more of a friend by posting more pics for us.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i think this model vett is the best one they ever came out with IMO
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

VTEC, eat your heart out.
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Yo it doesn't even look like a 'Vette' anymore, it looks kinda like an Aston Martin from some angles. I really like it. It's a whole lotta car for the price...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    Yo it doesn't even look like a 'Vette' anymore, it looks kinda like an Aston Martin from some angles. I really like it. It's a whole lotta car for the price...
                    a few of austin martin designer works for gm now that may have something to do with it
                    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Working...
                    X