2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe & Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe & Roadster

little changes here and there. Impressive they are making more functional projectors in their headlights this time

http://www.sportzmagazine.com/Z_special_350z_photos.htm

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

looks very nice to me . . .
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

How come Nissan is soo cool?

Comment

That Z is SEXY! I want one!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Yep..its a Z.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
            That Z is SEXY! I want one!
            already there!

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
              already there!

not a fan of the VQ so meh but it looks clean

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I dont know if I could ever bring myself to buy a 2-seater car.

Comment

looks the same as before except the lights..and the rear exhaust frame....Z's are bad ass...i want one!! in blue!!!! i wish they had sunroofs....the convertible looks ugly with the top up..but bad ass with it down...

Comment

I don't know exactly why I hate the new Z, but I know that i do. Well, maybe its because I have a converted twin turbo model sitting in my grandmother's garage. I love that car much better than those. Its quicker, and not as heavy. I think my main beef with that and the Mazda RX-8 are the fact that their predecessors were turbo badasses and these come up short in comparison with their preds.

Comment

already there!

The car itself doesnt look too bad, but whats up with that rear HD(home depot) styled lip? For one it doesnt flow AT ALL with the car, looks cheaper than crap, not to mention the paint is a shade or two off.

The new ones look pretty good. But I'm with AcclipseH23 about the older ones being better, although I would rather have a Datsun Z car over one of the 90's nissan 300's. I cant stand how all the cars now look like bloated whales.

Comment

a yes the rear home depot lip is in fact a lester kit from italy.... and well the z32 aka 300zx twin turbo is not only slower than the NA 350 but it is heavier. so Meh
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

a yes the rear home depot lip is in fact a lester kit from italy.... and well the z32 aka 300zx twin turbo is not only slower than the NA 350 but it is heavier. so Meh
                          who cares? it looked better

EDIT:

god i love those projectors in the Z32 headlamps. Gawd that was sexy

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I have a non turbo model fitted with the turbo engine. And it will put a hole in any street 350Z that wants it. Then again its not a fair comparision to most 350Z's in the street.

Comment

Working...
                            X