Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type RA spec C (JDM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type RA spec C (JDM)

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/spec_c_RA2005
    interesting... the lip is hot

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

its still ugly as fuck

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

It looks okay to me, but can we possibly make the name a little longer? You know like 1st millenium 2nd gen. 2008 Subaru brought to you by japan WRX STI MSD LXi EKG Type RAMROD spec Q grade C. That looks about right...
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

i love it, i got used to it and its not ugly any more. loving that suspension too

Comment

LOL yeah the name is ridiculous. It's better than back in the days though...and I think in Europe they still go name crazy...my car would have been a Honda Accord EX-i 2.2 SOHC 16V PGM-EFI ABS...

What's wrong w/just naming it WRX STI RA? Are there really that many levels of the WRX STI?

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

id take it anydayl..who cares bout the front..when your goin so fast everyone only sees the ass of the suby!...i give this car a

Comment

i want that muffler.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

This car is hot. All of those performance parts! And covered by a factory warranty? Yes sir! Man....Thats alot of hot product.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=28231
                - Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

if i owned it, you would catch me HUMPIN the tail pipe. cause she is SEXY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    What's wrong w/just naming it WRX STI RA? Are there really that many levels of the WRX STI?
                    u gotta throw in the word impreza in there somewher

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                      if i owned it, you would catch me HUMPIN the tail pipe. cause she is SEXY!!!
                      quite....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Kinda funny how many people call the Impreza ugly or bland. I agree for the first and third generation, but second, fourth, and this look awesome, although the two little deals in the tail lights don't look good, but other than that, I love it.

Comment

i would love to have one. if only i had the money for one and no love for the cb.
                          po crackers need speed too!

Comment

the uglyness is the grille, the rest isn't bad at all. But GOD DAMN will they fix that grille. I would still own one if i had the money.

Comment

That 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX OICU812 STI Type RA SpinSpinSugar Class F Subsection 11P Transient Verb DuckDuckGoose Subparagraph A6 YouSankMyBattleship Version FU spec C (JDM y0) is one fugly car.
                              Last edited by ACCORDianate; 08-18-2005, 03:29 PM.
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X