my non honda...www.cardomain.com/id/turbo242

enjoy

mike

instagram @mikeymeyagi

lol thats sweet. Original

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

been done many a times, b/c volvo is owned by ford and crazy Euro tuners have bolt up swap kit stuff to cram V8s in the engine bays.

Comment

a ford!!!
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Wait... that IS my moms volvo!!! MOM?!

Cool car man

Comment

It's the Volv8. They sell a kit to do that.

www.converseengineering.com

Comment

yO! load the vid of that subaru jumping dood.. i want to see that!

Comment

thanks guys, yes, there is a kit to do it, but thats 850 dollars i did not want to spend...its a pretty easy swap. the performance ford parts are expensive, and the performance volvo parts are even worse...hence the accord project.
                hit me on aim and i will send you the jump vid, ok?

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

how hard was a swap like that?did you just rip your old wiring harness out and put the 5.0 in?did the mounts for the engine/tranny line up/fit or did you have to go costum.This by far the best sleeper ever,i mean come on my grandpa has a volvo!!!
                  People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  The world needs to be reset.

Comment

If you're gonna spend money on a Volvo, get an 850R. My mom has an 850R wagon with a 5speed, and that thing rips. Something like 320 ft lbs, and 330 hp. IN A STATION WAGON!!! I borrow it everytime I'm in Sarnia, and it comes back with the front tires a little balder each time.

Comment

werd, 850r's are hott...the 04 S60R is pretty nutty too...ive had the pleasure of driving one, and they are pretty sweet. 330hp AWD six speed...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I haven't driven one of those yet, but it's on the list. Right now we're looking at a 93 2 door accord.

Comment

That Volvo is very sweet! I just love sleepers and that sure as hell is a sleeper. Being that it is fuel injected that motor is 87' or newer (correct me if I'm wrong). What year is it as I've heard 87's (on top of being the first year for fi) have forged bottom end from the factory where the newer 5.0's don't. But the newer ones got a little better tuning and some intake related differences (and possibly a couple different variations of heads IIRC).
                          Past Vehicles - 91' Accord DX (16.35@ eighty-something), 91' Ford Taurus SHO (14.86@ 94.15)
                          Current - Triple Black 93' Taurus SHO (13.78 @ 105.14) MODS: SHO Shop Catless y-pipe, SHO Shop Cat-back, Custom made GTP intake and Gigantor Air filter, solid motor mounts, 75 shot Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOT NAWS!)

I know I drive Ford but at least it's a suedo import featuring the Yamaha motor and Mazda transaxle.

Comment

Apparently you guys don't frequent TURBOBRICKS.COM or BRICKBOARD.COM.
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i was considdering buying my uncles 1985 Volvo 240 DL when he was selling it for like 500 bucks, just for the conversion.

very impressive mang, now lets see some of the CB!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X