Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Announces All New Civic for Europe

In case you haven't seen the car yet, here you go:
    "August 1, 2005 - Honda Motor Europe Ltd. today announced the all-new, eighth generation Civic for the European market. Wider and lower than the out-going model, the Civic retains virtually all the emotional styling characteristics of the concept car shown at the Geneva Auto Salon in March 2005. This new model will make its first public appearance at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2005 and sales are expected to commence in early 2006..."

continued with pix
    ~~~~~~~

56k = goodbye :-P

more pix:

~~~~~~~

Comment

More pics

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

That shit is gross. Nice interior though. God damn what is honda doing. i like the shifter and also its a 7 speed which aint bad. I also like the gauge cluster since it is digital. Hmm as the interior goes from a 1-10 i will give it a 9 but for the exterior in my opinion it will get a 3.
        I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

it looks like a nissan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

kinda werid looking from the outside. but interior doesnt look to bad. kinda like it compared to other new interior. I bet its just a concept, they'll make some changes, im sure of it. Also the license plate is european. it might be a euro-civic?

but who am i to talk. i dont know shit. haha

edit: see i didnt even see that shit.
            "for Europe"
            Last edited by Charliehstle209; 08-02-2005, 05:46 PM.
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

gross outside, the inside is sweet

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

The only thing I like about it is the interior. The interior looks sexy! Now that outside needs some work......alot of work...ew.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  gross outside, the inside is sweet
                  yeah it looks huge like a nisan freakin SUV i think, its to big for europe or anywhere lol...but yeah the interior is nice....

Comment

Now the interior is awesome but the exterior..what designer came up with that?!!! Did they feed him crack during the process of R&D I mean come on..thats the ugliest thing to roll out of Honda Europe since the new Accord in 2001...

I hope they do well with the Type R Civic and not fuck up the body of an otherwise beautiful car...

Shame shame...and they wonder why their sales hasn't really picked up..man they seriously need some new designers..and really need to do their research.

The one thing I'd wish they would really do is reproduce the Cb & CD chassis for a limited number...Lexus did that back in 1999 with the 1st generation ES model but did so for the Japan market.

Retailed for 25k.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

makes the statement its the inside that counts true.
                      frekin ugly on the outside tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
                        ...and also its a 7 speed which aint bad.
                        Ummm.. 7 speed? You mean six speed. Anyway, I think it looks pretty nice, I'm liking the headlights alot, BUT it shouldn't be the new Civic, it should be its own new model. I just don't see "Civic" when I look at it... I mean, besides on the nameplate.

Comment

Interior A+
                          Exterior F-

nuff said for me
                          Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Kina interesting is the fact that it shows two doors: one dr/pass .. but yet, there seems to be
                            *door lines* in the body that suggest its a 4 door .. ?
                            I pity the poor guy that rear ends someone in that thing .. just the glass, or is that plastic ..
                            never the less .. thats gotta be huge $$$$ to replace ... how comfortable is it also,
                            looking in the r/v mirror, and seeing a lil tail with a brake light in it? ehhh .. I dont like my
                            angle of veiw distracted that much at all. Blew me away when I installed my OEM spoiler ..
                            just how much of it I see in the r/v mirror.
                            Sexy wheels tho, but I have to agree with what most of you guys say ..
                            they coulda done a better job on the ext.
                            Back to the drawing board for you guys with the pencils at Honda.

The int *is* very nice ... gotta love that perforated leather, if thats what it is ..
                            with the white stiching, and two tone color .. yummy.
                            Really kewl with 3 headrests in the back ... the way the seats fold up tho .. looks really
                            *cheapo* with those metal pieces that sit up like that ..
                            The e-brake is awesome .. along with whatever switches those are on the console ..
                            but the *hazard* switch has to be a diff color, or located somewhere else .. just takes away
                            from the *looks* of an otherer wise really sharp dash .. and is it me, or are ashtrays
                            seemingly gettin bigger .. they should be better concealed imho ... or is that really an ashtray?
                            The steering wheel is sexier then sex itself .. wonder if that would fit our CB's? ...
                            Really good lookin .. I can feel it just lookin at it .. Nicest part of the cockpit I think.

Love the pedals .. hahaha .. I already got um .. well ok .. very similar .. I mean wow ..
                            they really look close ... seriously.

Makes me love my CB7 even more. The new models seem to have gotten away from
                            what its all about .. they just look far too futuristic .. and if I dare say .. it appears that
                            they *try too hard* to satisfy.

Long Live The Cb7 !!!
                            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Looks like its based off the Civic wagon with the flat back hatch.
                              "form follows function."
                              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Working...
                              X