No announcement yet.

Bought myself a truck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pickup wil. tint that shit. and don't evAr sell the cb7 unless i sell mine first, because then i'll have one less rican cb7tuner friend.

clear corners, tint, and some 22s would set that bitch off imo. ny style daddy!
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
      nice pickup wil. tint that shit. and don't evAr sell the cb7 unless i sell mine first, because then i'll have one less rican cb7tuner friend.

clear corners, tint, and some 22s would set that bitch off imo. ny style daddy!
      Nah Man, not selling anytime soon. Keeping it in my garage. After I buy my wave runner, then I'll do the motor swap. As far as tinting my truck, maybe tomorrow. I just need to tint the front 2 windows. Tuesday, getting my alarm installed. Clear corners? maybe....22's? Never.....its an off road truck bro. Don't worry, this Rican ain't going nowhere. So, just chill kid.

Comment

nice acura rims bro.. esta fuera de liga. hot.

CB7 4 life

Comment

yo that pick up is nice but that cb7 with them TL's get a from me.......

Comment

nice truck....

Comment

Here is an updated pic of my truck. Got the windows tinted, took the mud flaps off, took all badges off the truck, alarm installed. Getting the nerf bars after my vacation.

Here is a pic of my cb7 collecting dust and getting no love. Giving her a bath this weekend and take her out on a cruise.

Comment

That truck is sick, you can never go wrong with toyota built trucks!

i love lookin at your CB with those TL rims... That shit is PIMP!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

nice tacoma bro, i was thinking about getting one myself, hows the gas miledge?
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                    nice tacoma bro, i was thinking about getting one myself, hows the gas miledge?
                    Their actually not that bad. I usually get 250 miles on a full tank city miles. It was either a tacoma or a frontier. Frontier is a smoother ride but the tacoma owns it off-road.

Comment

Working...
                    X