Bought myself a truck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought myself a truck!!!

Well, decided to get something better than my cb7 on snow, rain, mud, hills, and something I can tow my future wave runner I'm buying in Feb. of 2006. Check it out!

Of Course, I still got my baby!

you could have done worst

nice truck r u going too keep it stock?

Comment

I'm keeping the truck stock until I get my wave runner. My cb7 is just gonna sit until someone gives me the right $$$ for it.

Comment

Hate to hear that the cb7 is getting sold But good buy on the truck. I love the look of the bigger tundra/tacoma's. Everything but the latest ones with the messed up tails.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
          Hate to hear that the cb7 is getting sold
          nOO...not selling the cb7 anytime soon. I spend too much money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
            nOO...not selling the cb7 anytime soon. I spend too much money on it.
            oo. well not anytime soon i see...
            I'm keeping the truck stock until I get my wave runner. My cb7 is just gonna sit until someone gives me the right $$$ for it.

Comment

Nice truck mang!

Comment

God damn! I love Tacoma's!

Nice truck, you don't need any mods..err, maybe an exhaust system. Tacoma's sound sick when they have a nice exhaust setup.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                  God damn! I love Tacoma's!

Nice truck, you don't need any mods..err, maybe an exhaust system. Tacoma's sound sick when they have a nice exhaust setup.
                  Yeah, If I were ever to get a pickup, it would be a tacoma. Only thing I like better is the nissan titans w/the 5.6 ... but those are a bit more pricey compared to a used one of these.

Comment

Tundra > Titan

Comment

Titans are nice but they were a little out of my budget. I love this truck! Was considering the Tundra but the gas prices made me change my decision. Once my tires wear out, getting 33's with a 6inch suspension lift. Toyotas hold their value like a bitch.

Comment

Yeah my dad has a '01 Tacoma with the 3.4L in it. His is a Prerunner though.. 4x4 suspension with 2wd power

Badass truck. Get clear corners for it quickly.. it cleans up the front and it isn't that much.

Comment

my dad has a 02 toyota tacoma sr5 trd package but it doesnt have the 4doors it just has extended cab. it has that I form v6. that thing is pretty quik i had them tires smokin b/c he has a 5speed so i had to take it out and play wit it for a little bit
                          Hands Down Jerseys Finest

Comment

nice Taco!

probably one of the very few trucks that i could see myself driving

...nice honda caps too

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                              nice Taco!

probably one of the very few trucks that i could see myself driving

...nice honda caps too
                              Thanks.....I thought the Honda caps added the finishing touch. As far as my Taco....it is the only truck I wanted. I wanted the Double Cab even though I don't have kids just yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X