pics from the Prelude BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics from the Prelude BBQ

Went to a Prelude BBQ saturday, here are some pics. It was a bad time for pics, but i was only there for so long lol. In total there were 40 ludes

turbo lude and the cb7...blurry pic im sorry

all mugen prelude...droooooooooooool

random shots

most sexy lude i've ever seen...heh

uber super rare edm lip and jdm mid-wing spoiler

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Misc.

Last edited by 97Lude; 07-26-2005, 11:46 PM.

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Nice 'Ludes. I feel like they look better in person though . That black one is the best one there though, by far.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yeah im not a fan of aggresive kits or hoods on preludes, just thought i'd snap pictures of them anyways

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

damn that black one is clean and that Mugen one is soooo nice. nice meet man, wish you guys woulda went out for a photoshoot

BTW, im surprized how good the invader hood looks on the 4th gen lude

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

shit man those are some hot pics. by the way does anyone know whose ugly black car that was at the end?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

HAAH< my lude just looks durty, but i should clean it and put some pics up for show.

Comment

all of em looks pretty nice.

BTW, what kind of profile tires are the 7 spokes?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I miss my home forum site. BayAreaPrelude.com I think its gone.... I was supposed to go to a meet Sat. also, but work called me in.

Some nice (rare) ludes out there. GIve everyone props on their cars for me.
                  Last edited by Charliehstle209; 07-29-2005, 02:25 PM.
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I got a question about preludes. For Type SH preludes, I heard you cant boost them or mod them to raise their torque too much, or else the ATTS unit fails. Is this true?

I am considering buying this prelude. Can you tell me what kind of lip it has on it? And the fogs, are the OEM fogs? They don't look like the OEM fogs in ur pics.

Thanks.

EDIT: What camera do u use? Those pics are uber-cool. Sry for all the questions lol
                    Last edited by i97supratti; 07-29-2005, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                      I got a question about preludes. For Type SH preludes, I heard you cant boost them or mod them to raise their torque too much, or else the ATTS unit fails. Is this true?

I am considering buying this prelude. Can you tell me what kind of lip it has on it? And the fogs, are the OEM fogs? They don't look like the OEM fogs in ur pics.

Thanks.

EDIT: What camera do u use? Those pics are uber-cool. Sry for all the questions lol
                      Im not to sure about your boost ?, but i do know the lip LOOKS oem but might be WW, and the lower fogs ARE aftermarket.

Nice looking Lude though. If you can AFFORD it, DO IT. YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti

Thanks.

those fogs ARE OEM. My fogs are JDM fogs. The lip on that prelude is a OEM lip just like mine. My camera is a panasonic with a lumix lens.
                        I've never heard of that problem you mentioned.

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Yea I'm considering it. Insurance would be a killer tho right? The mods on that lude are HIDs, intake, exhaust and other mods. It hasnt been modded internally. It has 64,xxx miles on it. The owner is asking 10,500. Sounds fair?

So i can boost a Type SH with no worries right? The ATTS will still function even at say 7-9 psi yielding 300hp and 250 torque?

Comment

well yes and no. it depends how much boost
                            like the ATTS cna't keep up wiht the boost and power so it doesn't work properly...something along those lines
                            so yeah its depending on the amount of boost
                            i'm sure it's more wear and tear on it since it's more power and eventually it fails

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

So moderately boosting at 5-7 would be fine im assuming. How much is insurance on ur lude? And how much did u pay for ur 97? The 98 lude im looking at is asking 10,500.

Comment

Working...
                              X