bmw 750il, thaughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmw 750il, thaughts?

drove a 1990 bmw 705il w/ the v12 motor, holey shat!! that big bastard will scoot, and sounds badass!!

Yeah, My freind has a 91' 850, I'm pretty sure not even paris hilton could sit in that back seat!
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
      Yeah, My freind has a 91' 850, I'm pretty sure not even paris hilton could sit in that back seat!
      Those 850's are pretty badass looking cars though.

Was the 750iL a manual or auto?

Comment

the 750's were all auto, they never made them in manaul.

Comment

they have major electrical problems GALORE!

they said it was the highest maintenace(sp?) BMW ever

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Not to mention the water pump goes for like over $400....Geeze.....gotta cost some $$$$ to take that bad-boy to the dealer for service!!!!
            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

The BMW 750IL is an owners nightmare. Many electrical, transmission, power mirror problems.
              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

yeah, i read all about that stuff, the damn car ia so cheap tho. $1,500 and so hot. i know the owner, it has a new TB & WP, fresh tune up, drive belts and brakes. low milage, 80k! i want the car, but i need to hold out for an accord.
                Last edited by souldoubt; 07-20-2005, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
                  yeah, i read all about that stuff, the damn car ia so cheap tho. $1,500 and so hot. i know the owner, it has a new TB & WP, fresh tune up, drive belts and brakes. low milage, 80k! i want the car, but i need to hold out for an accord.
                  theirs one at work i would mind getting.

BUT I NEED TO FIND THE FUCKING BATTERY TO SEE HOW IT FUCKING RUNS!!

FUCKING EUROPEAN DESIGNERS!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    theirs one at work i would mind getting.

BUT I NEED TO FIND THE FUCKING BATTERY TO SEE HOW IT FUCKING RUNS!!

FUCKING EUROPEAN DESIGNERS!!

Found on the internet:

"The original battery died earlier this year... exceptional effort from a galvanic cell. It was at this point I discovered the location - under the back passenger seat...Germans, go figure!"

and one more here, more detail:

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/e32/messag...w09/50094.html

You are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by laz
                      Found on the internet:

"The original battery died earlier this year... exceptional effort from a galvanic cell. It was at this point I discovered the location - under the back passenger seat...Germans, go figure!"

and one more here, more detail:

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/e32/messag...w09/50094.html

You are welcome
                      thanks alot bro, but the one at work has electric seats, and their a bitch to take off

im looking to see if it has charge points under the hood....

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                        thanks alot bro, but the one at work has electric seats, and their a bitch to take off

im looking to see if it has charge points under the hood....

here

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/e32/messag...w09/50099.html

And yes electric seats are harder to take off

X

Comment

Originally posted by laz
                          here

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/e32/messag...w09/50099.html

And yes electric seats are harder to take off

X

thanks bro! you need a cookie now or something

Comment

**MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH**

Me eat cookie, and little children...

Comment

Huge pieces of shit. They litterally took two of there 2.5 motors and joind them at the crank. Obviously its a differeant block but there not supposed to handle that much power. SO we always had a couple 750's and 850's in the shop at all times. I do have to say tho, its the smoothest running car ever, when it runs right.

My Ride
                              myspace

Comment

Working...
                              X