91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

somebody put in some wrench time though.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

wow . . . i think whoever owned that car swapped all those things on simply because they werent stock . . . then stepped back and looked at his creation . . . and immediatley went to ebay to list it for sale. . . and if thats not what happened . . . its a damn shame someone had to be stricken driving that thing
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

probably the worst looking lude i've seen in my 25 yrs of existence.

Comment

i'm not saying i'm a big fan of it but it doesn't look THAT bad it just looks like a celica with a lude ass.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Makes me think of Michael Jackson... Had lots of potential back in the day, but now it has so much expensive work done to it that nobody wants to look at it!

I can admire the body shop that did all that (the paint is actually kinda cool... and the trunk is... ummm... interesting) but the actual product looks like some Hotwheels reject!

Comment

is that the jl audio sign on the hood?
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

the interior is nice... but is that type of cage even truly functional?

the trunk. eh easily rid of with a stock one. and i love how the meshed that JL logo on the hood allowing the motor to have rust etc. on the header, VC, exhaust side of the bloc. etc. haha

the plethora of autometer gauges when you have a sexy digital gauge cluster in the 4th gen lude (very s2000 ish but pre f20c era)

im surprised it doesnt have lambo doors.

but i must admit there was a lot of money (albeit not wisely) put in that car.

23 bids so i guess in some peoples eyes he is doing something right. but def. not my style.

also that roof air dam is friggen ridiclous.

Comment

It is ugly but creative. I like the trunk. If i were to go all show on a car (not a CB7) i will go for that or something similiar. But the front is gross.
                        I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

it looks like its going to fall apart

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hands down that was a beautiful car until they Jekylled the fuck out of it...

The ugliest car ever concieved by someones 'creative' mindset...repulsive and absolutely disgusting.

If that person who supposedly made that masterpiece actually thought before hand..he or she shouldve done a supra front end conversion..and yet keep the car simple and clean.

now that would be the shit if someone were to do something like that.

In this guys case...he got too caught up in F&F 1 and 2
                            Last edited by HenRoc; 07-19-2005, 12:21 AM.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

look in the last pic... all the cars outside with rims and lambo doors.. crazy

Comment

Working...
                              X