Ranger PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranger PS

What do you all think, its a wrx style hood. i know its a bad ps but its for the idea.

here is my inspiration

It doesn't look bad, but a Mustang style would be more fitting, as its a Ford, not a Subie.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i don't like how big the mustang scoops r

Comment

what about the mustang GT style hood scoops.. from the newer GTs.. even though they would probably be hard to find at a junkyard or something..

but i still think that looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          what about the mustang GT style hood scoops.. from the newer GTs.. even though they would probably be hard to find at a junkyard or something..

but i still think that looks good.
          the new GTs don't have scoops. but i think you are talking about the 99-04.

this hood

Comment

Dude! Don't get a hood scoop. Get some 20 inch chrome spokes with the nipples. Throw some air bags on that ranger and get that explorer kit that fits on the ranger. Put a t.v. in the dash and call it good.
            my ride

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
              Dude! Don't get a hood scoop. Get some 20 inch chrome spokes with the nipples. Throw some air bags on that ranger and get that explorer kit that fits on the ranger. Put a t.v. in the dash and call it good.

Pimp...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

NO i am going sleeper, i just wanted a bit of a cooling for cheap. I can do custom vent for cheap.

Comment

yeah, thats the mustang.. find that scoop if you can.. badass
                  try and PS it on your truck and see how it looks.

and i still say get the clear corners to compliment that grill
                  the truck is already less sleeper because of the grill, so just get the corners and call it a day for the front end. but you do have that orange license plate.. ehh...

time to re-register

Comment

Im with ACCORDianate here. A Mustang-style scoop would fit so much better.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Honestly I think your mski8fng a bif mistake, but itfs cool whatwever floats your boat homie. Have fun. Ima put some chrome on my jijmjmy next week. wooo hooo.
                      my ride

Comment

Well i am looking to make it functional. So its not just looks. I was also looking at the Mach 1s scoops and ducting and running the ducting to be functional. But well see how this works out, i need to see a junkyard.

Comment

Working...
                        X