our more expensive brotherin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our more expensive brotherin...

...are freakin' sick. As some of you may know already, for the last 4 months or so I've been a valet parker at a local airport parking place. It's pretty cool. You generally ger freakin' Caravans and Taurus's and shit...but it's all good. Sometimes you get crazy cars that you've only ever seen in Motor Trend. Don't get me wrong...beaters are fun. 76 Old's Ninety Eight---DEISEL!! But anyway... This past feew weeks has been cool now since the weather is getting back to normal. People aren't leaving us their winter Metro beaters anymore. But this past weekend was a treat. I drove a few sick Jaguars...one of those newer S Type R fuckin' like supercharged V8 jobbers with like 500 hp, and one of those brand new Jaguar XK8 convertibles. They backfired. lol. That's all you've gotta know. But the real moral of this story lies in a car not that much cheaper than the Jaguars. And the best part? An incredibly hot girl owns it. haha. I don't know about you...but when a girl drives a sick ass car...that's all it takes. Especially a 5 speed M3 none the less. Yes, it was one of those 96-ish BMW M3 coupes. The ones that looked similar to the CB7's. It was incredible. The fit and finish was superb, and the car reminded me so much of our CB7's that I thought I was driving one sick ass heavily modified Accord. The M3's had the usual BMW ground effects, but the M3's were lower and more purposeful. It had the mild rear wing, and the leather racing style seats. They remeinded me of the Recaro's...but they were white leather and had the M3 stripes on the corner. I don't even know how much power they had...but all I know is I want one...BAD. I could've easily just stolen that car. But then I would've gotten jail time for GTA and losing everything I own. But oh well. lol. Since the BMW's liek that are so similar to our CB7's...can any parts appernace wise or anything be swapped? Such as the seats or wing or anything? Can I hear a harumph for an Accord M3? haha!

Here's basically what the car was:

http://www.icxo.com/uploadimages/200412211585719618.jpg
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Cool, yeah, when i worked at an oil change place, drove some quite nice cars.. then you have the complete crappers.

But yeah, Hot car + Hot Chick =

Comment

bmw's come stock with recaro's, thats why you thought of recaro's when you sat in it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
        bmw's come stock with recaro's, thats why you thought of recaro's when you sat in it lol.
        I knew the older ones did...but that might be why...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

at the end of the story were you talking about making a cb look like a bimmer?
          cuz i was thinking the same exact thing. they look sooo much alike

with a few modifications im sure you could make a accord look like a bimmer (on the exterior at least.)
          The Car

Comment

do a front end conversion and a tail light conversion. didnt the do a 3 series front end conversion on pimp my ride?
            Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Not nescessarily a full conversion...but more like an Accord with BMW touches. Like the M3 style seats, spoiler, ground effects, spoiler, etc. I mean, if you look at a side by side of the Accords and BMW's for a long way back, you can definately spot the similarities. The only real difference is in the rear of the coupes. The BMW rear is more like the Civic coupe where it's swoopy to the point of looking like a spoiler...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Here's basically what the seats were...

Guys...bust out your Kleenex's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

. Snail Squad .

Comment

ive always noticed that, like mid 90s bmw's are alot like cb7s. AccordM3 that sounds sweet.
                  ]

Comment

[QUOTE]ProjectCB7:Guys...bust out your Kleenex's
                    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

they did a cb7 on pimp my ride???!!?

if so, can anyone can pix of it?
                      The Car

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                        ive always noticed that, like mid 90s bmw's are alot like cb7s

sorry to say, but our cb7s don't even come close to BMW E36 M3s, or even their 3 series of the mid 90s. their looks, performance, and refinement exceeds our cb7s.
                        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                          sorry to say, but our cb7s don't even come close to BMW E36 M3s, or even their 3 series of the mid 90s. their looks, performance, and refinement exceeds our cb7s.
                          well duh...if I buy a BMW I hope it's nicer than a Honda

but what I meant is that the overall style is very similar...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
                            well duh...if I buy a BMW I hope it's nicer than a Honda

but what I meant is that the overall style is very similar...

haha i was going to reply exactly wtih taht, and you said it!
                            ]

Comment

i used to work valet at a number of high end restaraunts and clubs in downtown Vancouver, Canada.

some of the cars i've driven:

Ferrari 355 Spyder
                              Honda S2000
                              Mini Cooper S
                              Bentley (cant remeber what model)
                              Hummer H1, and H2
                              all sorts of Jaguars
                              Subaru WRX, SVX
                              BMW 850, 760i, 740, M5, M3, 540, 330, 328, 325, 320
                              C5 Corvette (50th anniversary edition)
                              Mercedes CL600, G500, SL500
                              Audi A4, A6, A8
                              all sorts of blinged-out Navigators, Denalis, etc.

and lots more i cant remember.
                              believe it or not, the S2000 and the Mini Cooper S were some of my favourite cars to drive. but i like small, nimble cars. i also loved the AWD grip of the Subarus and the Audi's, especially in the rain.
                              CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

Working...
                              X