Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Cavalier Z24 , or 96-98 z24

i think im gonna trade in my car for one of these cars

probly newer caviler... i like the black z24's newer ones ... i wouldnt do anything to them but have it black with rims..

what do you all think?

Last edited by JDMAlex; 04-23-2005, 07:46 PM.

werent you making fun of civics earlier? and now you want a cavalier? dude ugly .
    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

lol. cavalier. HA!

Comment

i knew someone would say something about the civic... lol

but im serious.. i like these cars..

Comment

these cars suck imo. i cant even count how many are riced out around here and there slow becuase i have beat atleast 4 or 5 of them.
          [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
            these cars suck imo. i cant even count how many are riced out around here and there slow becuase i have beat atleast 4 or 5 of them.

well , maby tru... but i dont want to rice it out eather .. i think they avrage the same in horse power..

i like the black paint on silver rims with a bit of tint.. , they handle allright.

they are the z24s , not reg cavs

Comment

to each his own.. civics are always > crapaliers. If you want to have a GREAT time changing the oil, get .. i think its the 2.2L one. W/O a lift, you might have to jack it up, take off the tire and have real small hands. People at chevy are just plain retarded.

Comment

98 z24 specs

Displacement 2.4L/146
                Fuel System SFI
                SAE Net Horsepower 150 @ 5600
                SAE Net Torque (lb ft) 155 @ 4400
                Number of Forward Gears 5
                i hate z24's there ugly and would spend my money elsewere. 150hp and 155 fpt.

Comment

if your gonna get a 4cyl compact get a civic coupe si or ex, they have more aftermarket products than anything really, and cheap to build up if you ever wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
                    if your gonna get a 4cyl compact get a civic coupe si or ex, they have more aftermarket products than anything really, and cheap to build up if you ever wanted to.

i guess you have a point , i kinda like the 4 door civics..

well thanks for your input everyone

Comment

no problem.

Comment

Yeah... civic > crapalier

Comment

nice

Comment

Y would u trade in a honda for a chevy, thats like dumping ur girl for a disease filled prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlex
                              Y would u trade in a honda for a chevy, thats like dumping ur girl for a disease filled prostitute.

whats wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X