should i buy this prelude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i buy this prelude?

lol, so for all these threads. you guys were right on not getting a bmw, but what about this lude? it's white, the guy said the fendre needs to be replaced because of a big dent or something. it is a 5 speed, and he said theres a kit on there, but i should take it off cuz of cracks and shit (i was planning on that anyway). he said it has a 2.2 liter engine in it (don't know if its the H or the F) and that it runs but leaks oil real bad out of the oil pan. i was planning of dropping a jdm h22a in there anyway. has a clean title and 110k miles on it. I havnt gotten pics, but ill post em when i get em.

this is all for $600.

you can tell which motor by the actual model of the lude. but if its only got 110k its prolly an H motor...fender easy fix..just rock the two tone for the mean time. oil pan is actually the same as the F motor. so you can get a new one from someone here....

good luck man

Comment

he said it was an F. im waitin on those pics. my uncle owns a garage so he said he can help with the swap.

Comment

buy it bro, and ill be down there every weekend, comin down on 91, haha...seriously tho, ill help you with everything,, buy it biatch!!!
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
          he said it was an F. im waitin on those pics. my uncle owns a garage so he said he can help with the swap.
          If it is a f series motor then it is a prelude s, f22a1. It is still a deal for 600 bucks, pick that shit up.
          my ride

Comment

Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Working...
            X