No announcement yet.

No Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an awesome vid! They were yelling like Waynes world! Extreme closeup!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

just to let u guys know...the rotaey engines was 1st discovered by the germains then mazda bought it or sold it to masda forgot...then the rx7 was born....
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Wankel was the name. A German developed the diesel engine, which predates the modern day gasoline engine.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

fuckin kill!

Now that is a fuckin kill!!!!

Comment

That was an incredible video...I salute it's JDMness!!! I can't believe how fast that AE86 was...it looked like it was on fast forward...

*watches new Naruto episode w/out subtitles*

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I've heard differently. The inventor of the rotary actually went to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (like me ). He came up with the design, got it patented, and right when mitshubishi was about to buy the patent Mazda slipped some big figures under the table and won the patent. This was in the early 80's that this happened i believe. My chemistry teacher told me that, and wanted me to contact the guy and talk to him cause i'd come up with an interesting idea myself.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                I've heard differently. The inventor of the rotary actually went to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (like me ). He came up with the design, got it patented, and right when mitshubishi was about to buy the patent Mazda slipped some big figures under the table and won the patent. This was in the early 80's that this happened i believe. My chemistry teacher told me that, and wanted me to contact the guy and talk to him cause i'd come up with an interesting idea myself.

felix wankel sold the rights of the rotary engine to alot of motor companies... Mercedes Benz, Citroen, Mazda(duh), Rolls Royce(for use in airplanes), and a US based Aircraft company,i foget the name... But the rotary is mass produced by mazda in the states. the rotary is WIDELY used in europe.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                X