rip db7 be greatly missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rip db7 be greatly missed

my bro wrecked his car 2 days ago totaled it rolled it 2 twice an walked away from it un hurt.. some guy cut him off an he went to avoid the truck popped his tire an rolled it on the cement barrier an the driver kept on driving

before

after

Damn that's a nasty accident. Glad your ok.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Word^
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Glad your brother is okay. I was hoping he would be able to save that JDM front clip, but no such luck after seeing the wreckage.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
          Glad your brother is okay. I was hoping he would be able to save that JDM front clip, but no such luck after seeing the wreckage.
          naw only thing good on the body was the rear type r wing and the trunk tail lights five lug knuckles are going on the ek coupe shell we have laying around with the b20 set up.rear trailing arms will be salvaged an sold off sooner or later an thanks for all the comments guys

Comment

Working...
          X