Accord i-CTDi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flcb7 View Post
    yeah thats hp not tq. the tq is where its at.
    As posted by C91BLX7, that IS indeed torque. For reference, the Accord V6 makes 271HP (originally rated at 268 for 08' model year, was revised for 09', no engine changes, just a rating difference), and the TL makes 300-305.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I see I see, I I didnt know the v6s where making that much tq. stock my bad. But its still impressive numbers for a 4cyl and @ such a low rpm
      R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
      There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

It should also be noted that those V6's also make 90+% of that torque from just off idle, to 5500-6300RPM depending on intake manifold.

That is effectively a 3500-4100RPM powerband.

Also, that diesel does not get 93MPG. Under our system, it would be around 40ish.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
          It should also be noted that those V6's also make 90+% of that torque from just off idle, to 5500-6300RPM depending on intake manifold.

That is effectively a 3500-4100RPM powerband.

Also, that diesel does not get 93MPG. Under our system, it would be around 40ish.

yeah I wasent gonna thing for a min. that it was gonna make 90mpg hear in the US I was thinking more like 40-50
          R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
          There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Working...
          X