No announcement yet.

? : 5th gen prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SORRY ABOUT WHAT I SAID BUT I THOUGHT THAT UR SECTION WAS IN THE MEMBER RIDES SECTION BUT I STILL MEANT WHAT I SAID

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
      SORRY ABOUT WHAT I SAID BUT I THOUGHT THAT UR SECTION WAS IN THE MEMBER RIDES SECTION BUT I STILL MEANT WHAT I SAID
      Oh sorry, i didnt realize it was for MEMBERS ONLY, i quess all i can say is...... NEWBIE.
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

what's the big fucking deal? nice prelude man
        Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

CB7TUNER.COM NOT.......................97-01PRELUDE.COM
          I LOVE PRELUDES BUT UR LOOKS STOCK AS HELL BESIDES THE HOOD (WHICH I LIKE) AND THE BODYKIT (WHICH IS HORRIBLE ON THAT CAR...........LOOKS BETTER ON A EK HATCH And IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT MY RIDE PLEASE LOOK AT EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR FIRST THEN SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT TOO.

my accord is stock easy on the caps man, its hard to read

but yea, lovely color on the lude.

Comment

Who cares if he owns a Lude, 97Lude has one and no one gives him hell for it.

So why bash another member? Just let it slide man...sheesh

Originally posted by Ron CB7
            Car looks nice man, but you shouldn't have posted it here, its for CB7's only

He posted it on the 'Other Automotive' section so lay off....if it was in the other 'Members Ride' section..sure give him hell but not here you moron re-think before you type.

Nice care though I kinda have a spot for the Ludes. I dunno what it is about them really they just get my attention alot.
            Last edited by HenRoc; 03-27-2005, 01:54 AM.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

mint
              always liked the 5g ludes.. any plans for rims?

...and seriously, you guys need to chill out with the flaming

Comment

I like the styling. Looks great man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  So why bash another member? Just let it slide man...sheesh
                  He posted it on the 'Other Automotive' section so lay off....if it was in the other 'Members Ride' section..sure give him hell but not here you moron re-think before you type.
                  Nice care though I kinda have a spot for the Ludes. I dunno what it is about them really they just get my attention alot.
                  Hey thanks guys for backin me up on that one. Im really feeling the love....lol
                  This WAS in the "Members Ride" section, but it was moved by an admin. im thinkin. Back when i had my accord i had a spot for the Ludes also.....when i got the chance to get one i swoooooped......

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                  I like the styling. Looks great man!!!
                  Thanks.....I have had a lot of other luders not like the style....but it was all i could get at the time for this kit. (Insurance) I like it. Looks different than your ordinary prelude.....and thats what i was going for
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid

When I posted that it was in the Members Ride that's why I said it because of the rules. So don't talk shit if you don't know what happened
                    Last edited by H23 Lude; 03-27-2005, 11:28 AM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

why do people always have to correct other people? just report it by clicking the little triangle exclimation and get on with it, thats why there is mods. gezzz

nice good job!
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

What year is the Lude? 97-98? (Judging by that front grill). It's Nordic Mist if it's in those years. Love that color. Need the OEM spoiler? I have one. Are you purchasing a CB7 for a 2nd car/beater? Any mods under the hood?

Not feeling the kit, but hey, I'm sure you like it. The back lip looks good though-looks like the Mugen back lip? Anyway, nice car. Now I miss my Prelude....
                        Past rides:
                        -1989 Honda Accord LX-first love, sold
                        -2000 Honda Prelude base-traded for the S

Present rides:
                        -1993 Honda Accord wagon LX-still going!
                        -2002 Honda S2000-white w/ red int.-No words to describe this little 4 banger!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Honda Girl
                          What year is the Lude? 97-98? (Judging by that front grill). It's Nordic Mist if it's in those years. Love that color. Need the OEM spoiler? I have one. Are you purchasing a CB7 for a 2nd car/beater? Any mods under the hood?

Not feeling the kit, but hey, I'm sure you like it. The back lip looks good though-looks like the Mugen back lip? Anyway, nice car. Now I miss my Prelude....
                          98, yeah i love this color. im thinking of painting the cb7 i get this color. Had no other choice on kits because the shop i HAD to take it to, Only could get this kit and another that i didnt like. All the body work was done and paid for by insurance. Thanks though for the comments. Right now its for sale because i cant afford insurance. Car is pretty much stock other than ebay intake and megan racing resonator.
                          Last edited by Charliehstle209; 03-31-2005, 07:30 PM.
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                          X