Friends Bad Ass 94' D16 Turbo Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends Bad Ass 94' D16 Turbo Civic

We just finished installing his t3 turbo on a 94 d16 motor and holy crap that halls balls...

took us about 2 weeks to finish everything but we finally got it in and running..only one problem

he is pushing 11 pounds of boost on a stock motor which we are only planning to push 5-6 pounds so we need to change the wastegate spring or check all of the vacume hoses so we dont end up blowing his motor...

but it is dam fast and really exciting to see everything paying off...

once i get my h22 motor i am defently boosting it...know we know how to do everything so it sholdnt be to hard...some day when i have money

nick

Thats sounds real cool. Can we get a pic of the car? if it is possible
    Hands Down Jerseys Finest

Comment

get arp studs, golden eagle blockgaurd, and hondata s200 and you could easily run 10-15 psi on that motor when tuned perfectly with hondata...... just my $.02..... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
      tranny (no grinds)
      ECU
      DC header w/ heat wrap
      full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
      $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

yea get some pics if you can i want to see this ride

Comment

My buddy had his 92 Vx hatch w/a stock d16z6 on Hondata S200 w/ARP headstuds. Ran perfect (210hp), good little ripper, ran a 12.9 at the track. I've seen stock d-series run 235hp bone stock...it's mainly about the tuning, and Hondata/Uberdata is the best way to go. Can't wait to hurry up and finish mine...

*i drive a Vigor, but I have this weird sense of kinship towards CB7's
          *project EF sohc turbo beast in the works

Comment

mengo I just wanted to say I think vigors/legends are hot (the gen that resembles a 4th gen of course) I wish I had one to compliment my cb

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

you guys and your damn hondata.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                mengo I just wanted to say I think vigors/legends are hot (the gen that resembles a 4th gen of course) I wish I had one to compliment my cb
                Hey thanks! Yeah, the Vigors are close cousins to the Cb7 (my opinion atleast, look similar...lol...)! Actually, the Accords and Vigors share the same suspension. So yeah, I have to shop for your guys' struts and springs...
                Originally planned to find a 5spd/6spd 2nd gen Legend, but that was impossible, so I went for the Vigor. If I couldn't have found this car, who knows, I could've been a Cb7 owner...haha...

*i drive a Vigor, but I have this weird sense of kinship towards CB7's
                *project EF sohc turbo beast in the works

Comment

Working...
                X