X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
    nah, thats the type SH. SH=super handling.....type s has a real LSD
    Originally posted by Blue Honda Girl
    In the US the SH had only ATTS no LSD. The Japan equal to the SH is the Type S-exactly the same but w/ high compression (11 instead on 10), and 220 hp instead of 200 int he US models.

The Japan models are as follows:

Xi-crappiest-F22b (135hp) had stellies!
    Si-slightly better F22b (160hp)-a four lug! LSD and 4WS was optional
    SiR-much better- H22A (200hp)-this is equal to the US base model, an LSD and 4WS was optional
    Sir S spec-way better-H22A (220hp)-this one had the LSD but no ATTS-this engine has the blue valve cover
    Type S-the best-H22A (220hp)-NO LSD just the ATTS-engine has the red valve cover-equal to the US SH minus 20 hp and those nice leather seats that have PRELUDE stiched in them!

And as far as the headlights looking "wack"-trust me, you get used to it, and it looks better everyday....
    oOooOOhh thats ownage and by a girl too...!!!..haha jp man..but dayam blue honda girl, you got some knowledge. what are you doing friday night?

Comment

I think I love you blue honda girl.

Serioulsly though, you've got some honda skills. And guys want girls with skillz. Or is it the other way around?
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

CKY... My x gf has a 95 Honda Prelude Silver with the h23 in it =) It hauls heh. theres like 100K miles and shes looking for like 5500 or 6000 im not sure. let me know if ur intrested.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
          oOooOOhh thats ownage and by a girl too...!!!..haha jp man..but dayam blue honda girl, you got some knowledge. what are you doing friday night?
          lol! Ha! I work Friday night actually! When I own a certain car, like the Prelude for example, I like to know EVERYTHING possible about it....what model year, what JDM land models were offered, options, automobile literature, etc. Along w/ some car history...I find it quite interesting.

But that aside, good luck w/ the Prelude purchase. You can honestly find 5th gens cheap, but w/ high mileage. There was one the other day for sale over here for 2.5k! Was a 97, black, w/ 200k. Could swap out a less mileage engine maybe. 5th gens values are massively decreasing....I'm sure you'll be able to find a good one. But there's nothing wrong w/ a 4th gen!
          Past rides:
          -1989 Honda Accord LX-first love, sold
          -2000 Honda Prelude base-traded for the S

Present rides:
          -1993 Honda Accord wagon LX-still going!
          -2002 Honda S2000-white w/ red int.-No words to describe this little 4 banger!

Comment

yeah i want to get one thats 7600 and has black leather and 5 speed. might be sh not sure tho. only 80k miles

Comment

lol no competition. But then again im bias cause i got one lol.
              5th gen ludes are one of the best looking honda's period.

i know i love mine ----->

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
              X