My New Del Sol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Del Sol

Ok so I ended up having an electrical nightmare in my Accord and an oil leak that was getting worse and worse along with a couple of other problems so I traded it the other night for a turbo Del Slo. It has some problems too but i'm getting them worked out. Anyways here's a couple of pics I took tonight. Me and a friend of mine had just got done replacing one of the axles and doing a temporary fix on rehanging the exhaust so I was hot as hell and it was starting to rain so there's only two but more are coming. Also a mods list will be coming but like I said i'm tired as hell and hungry right now lol. Anyways here they are.

The car was jacked up in this pic and we were being lazy having a piece of wood holding back the barke caliper lol. I know the front end needs some work but it'll happen.

10 point rollcage, i'm 6"2, and a Del Sol.....i've smacked my head more than once so far lol.

Greddy Bov

That's all I have for now but more will come with progress on the car or when I have time. Thanks for looking. Positive and negative feedback are both welcome lol.

MOD LIST

T3/T4 turbo

intercooler

cross drilled rotors all around

Edelbrock throttle body

Greddy BOV

10 point MPH rollcage

prelude seats

OBX exhaust

vr coilovers

17 inch 8 spoke wheels-manufacturer unknown so far but they're lighter than my Enkeis

camber kit

back of the car is gutted along with the window, motor and everything else and the window was replaced with lexan that I just broke on accident dammit

an invisible wastegate because I never received it

ac, ps, cc, and most of the inside of the dash has been removed

I think that's it.

Here's a pic of the turbo. Oh and yes......yes that fucktard did.........ziptie the radiator to the car. What a moron. I found this out after I got it home so i'm weary of what I have yet to find.

Last edited by Brandoncb7; 08-06-2010, 10:56 PM.

Fix your gaps. You're all crooked and shit.

Well, albeit, i dont approve, you did what you had to do. Shame those red/clears went with it.

What're your plans for this?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Remove the roll cage and put back the interior. Believe me, hitting your head on a roll bar without a helmet on can cause a lot of damage.

That being said.

Congratulations, this is as big a step for a woman. It's on par with getting your first period.

=p

Enjoy it brosef.

BTW. Titties out party... Ish is going to be so insane.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Fix your gaps. You're all crooked and shit.
        What're your plans for this?
        LMAO. I was waiting on someone to say that shit. My plans for it.......................right now remove the turbo kit and put a regular intake and exhaust on it. Then make sure the motor is really in good condition as I was told. They said it was replaced not too long along ago with 77,000 or so on itwhen they swapped it in. If everything looks good then a full tune up and getting the engine as healthy as possible as a n/a engine. After that getting new fenders, a hood, and a front bumper, along with fixing a couple of rust spots. It was hit in the front end a little while back so that's why the hood and everything looks like shit and the intercooler is crooked. Basically make it a n/a car for the time being to get me to work and back until I get all of my bills caught up and then go from there. Eventually........a turbo just big enough to put 200-250 to the ground and maybe some n2o. Who knows. either way I want some power. I think f/i is what i'll try next.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
        Remove the roll cage and put back the interior. Believe me, hitting your head on a roll bar without a helmet on can cause a lot of damage.

That being said.

Congratulations, this is as big a step for a woman. It's on par with getting your first period.

=p

Enjoy it brosef.

BTW. Titties out party... Ish is going to be so insane.

=p
        That party is still going to happen brotha. As soon as I get everything money-wise figured out i'm moving back to Alabama with my future wife. We have a house there and you're more than welcome anytime man. As far as the woman reference.........you'll be serving drinks in a french maid outfit at the party now.

For some reason I honestly think you'd like that though lmfao.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Comment

brah, you work at pizza hut?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
            :facepalm:

Comment

well, i like it!

good choice brandon.

just clean her up and bit, those lil things move.

GL with it.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                you'll be serving drinks in a french maid outfit at the party now.
                For some reason I honestly think you'd like that though lmfao.
                As long as it's skimpy enough to show off my butt cheeks. I've been working on this new cheek routine. I got dimples in the cheeks without even flexing.

Diesed son.

Get on that ish'.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                  That's not me lol. I work at Hitachi Cable making brake lines for Ford, GM, and Chrysler. That would be my friend Chris. I'm smaller than that lol.

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                  :facepalm:
                  Correctomundo!

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                  well, i like it!

good choice brandon.

just clean her up and bit, those lil things move.

GL with it.
                  Thanks man. I'm replacing the front brakes tomorrow. After that i'm pulling the turbo and everything that goes with it off of the car next week and making it n/a for the time being. After that it's time for a new front end. It'll happen. The turbo isn't working right though and I don't want to keep running it any longer than I have to because I don't want to blow my shit up. Plus the exhaust has a horrible leak that comes inside the car. I fixed some of it already but it's still there. I'm scared to drive with my windows up. :

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                  As long as it's skimpy enough to show off my butt cheeks. I've been working on this new cheek routine. I got dimples in the cheeks without even flexing.

Diesed son.

Get on that ish'.

=p
                  Lol. I'll let you use one of my girlfriend's micro skirts.

Off but on topic kind of..........Mak......what's a good ab routine lol.

Comment

You'd have to google that up brosef. There's tons and for different parts of your "stomach" area too.

=p

Comment

You are getting a new rear bumper too or you gonna swizz cheeze it all day err day?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        You are getting a new rear bumper too or you gonna swizz cheeze it all day err day?
                        LOL. Yes i'm getting a new rear bumper cover but for the time being that one is staying. I need to get everything running right and then fix the front end before I go messing with parts that don't really have anything wrong with them and can suffice for the time being. Don't hate......i'll get Mak to knock you out with a diesed ass cheek son lol.

Comment

Ok so I put new brake pads on the front of the car yesterday only to find out that it needs a new caliper.

Comment

at the very least definitely get some good padding for the cage.... im kinda jealous. ive always wanted one of these cars. nice pick up.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

Just a D series... B series turbo

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                              X