Honda CR-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda CR-V

What's your guys thoughts on these? Specifically the 02-06 models.

My mom currently has an '02 PT Cruiser which is starting to give her problems, so she is thinking about dropping it and getting a new car. Her heart is set on a Honda (because she liked the CB7 and she likes the Prelude), and she needs something to move alot of things around, so I thought that this might be a good choice for her.

If you guys have any info on these, from how they ride to problem areas to chassis codes, please post them up. I'm gonna keep researching them, but I would like some personal opinions from some guys I trust as well...

They are good reliable vehicles. The last one I drove didnt have any major issues I could list. It wobbled a bit but that was due to alignment other than that it was easy to work on and it took a bit of abuse.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

The 'easy to work on' part is good... the Cruiser is a pain to work on. There is no room under the hood for anything.

Comment

Go find one at Martin and test drive it.

Comment

Might have too... I drove the first gen a lil bit, and I liked it. I just wonder if there is any known problems these have (like how accord door handles break, and Prelude SS trans suck)

I'm gonna look on the computer at work tomorrow to see how much/rare parts are for it.

Comment

My mom has an 04, and loves it. And it's got the K24

I'm not a huge fan of the forest green color, but she got it cheap.

Tell her to look into one. I almost guarantee she won't regret it

life is good.

Comment

Working...
            X