Full Race and Coil on Plug WHAT?!

Just a teaser cell phone shot.

Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

no vtech no kare
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      no vtech no kare
      The cam lobes that are in it are bigger then most VTEC lobes. lol.

Comment

Impressive looking. I just see a lot of money. Congrats on the baller manifold, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal View Post
          Impressive looking. I just see a lot of money. Congrats on the baller manifold, dude.
          I actually got a great deal on the manifold. Full-Race was running a special. It was almost $500 off the regular price. The coil on plug set up was only 550 shipped too. I'm still a thrifty shopper.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
            I actually got a great deal on the manifold. Full-Race was running a special. It was almost $500 off the regular price. The coil on plug set up was only 550 shipped too. I'm still a thrifty shopper.
            lmao thrifty. Between your discount on your mani and the coil plug set, you could own my car!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
              lmao thrifty. Between your discount on your mani and the coil plug set, you could own my car!
              Lol, yeah. Look at it this way. I've been on this forum for a long time now. We all have to start somewhere. When I started working on cb7's, the cars were worth anywhere between two to five thousand dollars. Now you can get a clean one for a grand.

Comment

Lol, yeah. Look at it this way. I've been on this forum for a long time now. We all have to start somewhere. When I started working on cb7's, the cars were worth anywhere between two to five thousand dollars. Now you can get a clean one for a grand.
                Word.

I bought my old 1990 in 2001 with 78K on the clock for $4750 with a little rust and it was a steal.

I bought my Mom's 1990 in 2007 with a fair amount of rust for $500.

At the time I fixed the rust in mine, the rust repair was worth more than the blue book on the car

Comment

You'll get one in spring. I'm trying to get a certain cb7tuner member with a certain Trans Am to come out to the track. You know, if he's not scared.
                  Last edited by mayberry; 12-23-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

You'll get one in spring. I'm trying to get a certain cb7tuner member with a certain Camaro to come out to the track. You know, if he's not scared.
                    lmao.... thats practically blasphemy....
                    and you have a lot of head work done?
                    and im assuming the Evolution still utilizes Mitsu's MIVEC right? thats like a baby VTEC engine on PCP.

Comment

It's an 05 so its not the MIVEC engine. I only have some GSC s2 cams. The head is stock otherwise, along with the intake manifold and throttle body.

Comment

It's an 05 so its not the MIVEC engine. I only have some GSC s2 cams. The head is stock otherwise, along with the intake manifold and throttle body.
                        gotcha. and the cam lobes are that big on a cam like that.... damn.

Comment

Yeah. IDK, the car is a ton of fun. It almost feels slow to me already and I want to turn up the boost.

Comment

dude.... love the car, love the engine and mani, but geeze... you need to do some cleaning on the engine bay and delete some of those unessicarry hoses.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                            X