• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
    that eclipse looks exactly like mine!!!
    is urs turbo too?
    idk if i should trade of not.
    it's only got like 106k on the miles. has like a turbo timer, exhaust, lowered..

straight trade for the tl
    http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/1451613708.html

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

lol nah i wouldnt trade.
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

i dunno man its all up to you that tl is pretty nice. go test drive the eclipse and see if its dogged on
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

the eclipse runs great i test drove it. but it's got some weird aftermarket turbo timer crap so when u turn the car off the car keeps running for 1 minute and a half even after u take the key out.....i don't really like the sound of that and it's got a check engine light for a crank position sensor

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
            Hell to da no.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i'm probably gonna sell the tl though...

kinda in a hard to explain situation and need the money more than to drive a $4000 tl....
              since we had to move and mom's not working so i have to pay lots of the bills

but yeah. i don't feel like it's a REALL reliable daily driver idk why. maybe cuz it's auto or v6 idk...and it gets pretty sucky miles per gallon too 18ish city which sucks maybe 20...

Comment

oh yeah man thats what i got on my eclipse it cools the turbo down if you get it all wired right it'll even lock your doors for you mines is HKS
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

his is HSK too i belive i just don't like it. is there a way to remove it and leave it oem?
                  the guy is fixing the crankshaft position sensor tommorow and he's gonna go look at a durango they offered him. but i'm probably just gonna try to get cash for the TL..

Comment

oh yeah it just plugs on the bottom of the steering wheel you know the black cover you just take that off and unplug it i dunno man if you get the car you may wanna keep it. its keeping from hurting the turbo but its on you bro
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i see...couldn't i manually leave the car on for a minute and a half and then turn it off that way?....he will let me no on monday

Comment

Working...
                      X