• Time
  • Show
Clear All

(tx) Dallas Ftworth 11/28/meet Pics

dallas ft worth 11/28/meet PICS
    pics on honda tech http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1069677

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13396

linkage

I see LOTS of clean rides I love the hyrbid boosted cd5. Anybody else notice the number of teee heee 37's at this meet?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

nice pics, lovely meet, good turnout

Comment

nice..... i only saw 1 CB7 back there.....and that was in the background .......oh well.....-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
        tranny (no grinds)
        ECU
        DC header w/ heat wrap
        full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
        $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

gyea thats MR FEARITS car, der was another one but dint get a pic of da whole car, it was boosted f22 there should be a pic of the boosted engine in der.

Comment

thats a pretty big turn out there! pics turned out pretty good. I am also liken that boosted cd5!!
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by too.slow.CB7
              nice..... i only saw 1 CB7 back there.....and that was in the background .......oh well.....-justin-
              Woohoo... I'm famous lol.

and ... this is my 1000th post!!!!

Comment

Hey Justin, what kind of fogs are those? Did you paint them yourself?
                -Jay
                -Jay

Comment

i like that!
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Since there are no CB7's in these pics except Fearit in the background, this is going to Other Auto.

This is for CB7 pics only.

Comment

Blah. See what I have to put up with in Dallas? A bunch of kids with mommy and daddy's money driving around like a bunch of tools smoking their left-handed cigarettes and generally running around being a bunch of miscreants. Darn whippersnappers get off of my lawn!

Other than that it looks like a decent turn out. Theres meets in Lewisville every Wed and in Plano every Mon.

Find out more about Dallas area meets at www.dallasimports.net in the Events/Meets Coverage forum.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

who in the hell shows up in that damn NSX?!?!??11 I hope he was at LEAST 30 years old!! If not, he must die

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                        Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                        Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Originally posted by skubydobdo
                          who in the hell shows up in that damn NSX?!?!??11 I hope he was at LEAST 30 years old!! If not, he must die
                          haha yea he was pretty old late 30s i think

Comment

Working...
                          X