Clean Slammed / Lowered Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean Slammed / Lowered Vehicles

Post up pictures of cars that are lowered or slammed to the ground that look clean. It can be anything from muscle cars, imports, domestics, european, trucks and suv's even vans if thats your thing! If its slammed and clean than I want to see a picture of it!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125970
    Last edited by Macaqueistrong; 05-01-2009, 12:51 PM.

64 Surburban

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
      Post up pictures of cars that are lowered or slammed to the ground that look clean. It can be anything from muscle cars, imports, domestics, european, trucks and suv's even vans if thats your thing! If its slammed and clean than I want to see a picture of it!
      first pic is sex the other ones look photoshopped
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

ONE SHITTY photoshop!

Comment

haha yeah you guys are right! I didnt even notice! I was just getting pictures off of google images, I'll try to keep photoshopped pics out!

Comment

Another thread with nice examples:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125970

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I hate that cuz I never look in the right place that already has a thread of what I was gonna make a thread about.

Comment

I hate that cuz I never look in the right place that already has a thread of what I was gonna make a thread about.
                Actually, this is where it needs to be. The Image Gallery is ONLY supposed to have CB-related material.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

SLAM ENOUGH:

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X