X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is one cool truck man. i love those things
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

looks badass deffinatly has potential..the body looks pretty straight as well..i'd crate it up, and put some seats in it
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
        looks badass deffinatly has potential..the body looks pretty straight as well..i'd crate it up, and put some seats in it
        Haha, yeah. We are trying to find a set of bucket seats of that vintage, but man, those things are RARE.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

http://www.lmctruck.com/

I thought they had seats but I guess not but anyway they have alot of misc. parts that you find you may need later on.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
            http://www.lmctruck.com/

I thought they had seats but I guess not but anyway they have alot of misc. parts that you find you may need later on.
            Good place! That's actually where we bought the flooring kit that's going in.
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Blah. Nobody looks in Other Automotive.

Comment

Working...
              X