the gsr sold for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the gsr sold for

well my bro in law just sold his gsr for 3k. says his out of the honda world and went and got a truck i was like wtf. it was a 94 gsr lower with 17 enkies cai headers and cat back exaust and a lip kit i still think he could of got more money out of it. do u guys think 3k was 2 cheap?

LS's sell for that cheap around here. So, yes, I think someone got a hell of a deal.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

ya thats wat i told him and the kid still had the courage to offer him 2500 for it

Comment

depends on the condition and millage on the car dude

Comment

Originally posted by rgsh22accord View Post
          ya thats wat i told him and the kid still had the courage to offer him 2500 for it
          it's not about courage. If you buy cars a lot, you become a grinder. Never offer what your willing to pay, and always lowball the shit out of someone.

Thats how most people get deals. Unless the seller doesn't know what he has.
          Thats why your asking price should always be way higher than what you want for it. so when someone offers 2/3s the asking price you still making more than you wanted.

It's almost as bad a politics.

Comment

Why would it be worth more? fanboyism?

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
            Last edited by Fake Thug; 03-31-2009, 07:25 AM.

Comment

well its gone now the kid got a deal and like the car compared to an ls that he drove

Comment

Working...
              X