2000 Inifiniti G20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Inifiniti G20

Is anyone familiar with this vehicle? Any pros/cons?

I was thinking about buying a 2000 Infinity G20.
    It looks good to me. I have never driven one of these before so any help will be helpful.

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...-5.htm?photo=4

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post

It looks good to me. I have never driven one of these before so any help will be helpful.

I just bought one the other day G20t with a 5 Speed

Green with Beige Leather.

Great car on the Highway, very comfortable.

Looks and feels like an upscale Sentra and less like a 3 series.

SR20DE motor. The Touring model has Limited Slip Diff.

Overall, I love the car. Looks great, Drives better and gets terrific gas mileage.
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

i have always liked those cars, i would say get a manual one, there is a site dedicated to those cars, google it or something

they can be nice sleepers

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post

I got the chance to ride/drive one on my trip up to canada last year for the F1 grand prix. Great car overall! could be better on gas, but then the drivers wanted to get up there asap. honestly, the car surprised me. handles great stock! but at the same time it does quite well on the highway.
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

That limited slip aint worth a fuck. That thing should have came with the SR20VE like its japanese twin instead of the DE. Oh well.. This is to be expected of nissan of america.

Comment

nissan primera...ive never really driven one..i say go for it..find a manual version. its got the sr20..so boost it later

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
              That limited slip aint worth a fuck. That thing should have came with the SR20VE like its japanese twin instead of the DE. Oh well.. This is to be expected of nissan of america.
              lol the neo sr20 is such a great n/a motor! but the sr20 in that g20 is great for boost. looks, comfort, and speed. wish i couldve found one rather than the mazda -_-

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

http://www.g20.net/

Im on there, its a good site with respectable members.

I was looking to buy one for a while, i still might when i get out of school.

Everything i could gather was that it was a great car all around. Stay away from the 1st GEN tho.

Comment

What's wrong with the first gen?

I too like the idea of going with a VE. Great motor, could have saved the damn 240SX if they made a RWD version.

I hear they are crazy slow stock though. I want one but I want something faster than the CB

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

DET swap ftw!
                    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Not too slow, but needs revs.

Apparantly extracting 160whp from bolt ons and mild cams is very possible...that would liven the car up quite a bit!
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                      X