the wifeys ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wifeys ride

ok peeps i know you can tell at the first look of this car thats its not a cb or anything close to it but she has been wanted me to put some pic.s of her car up to see what you guys thoght???

she has been wanting to get rid of it for a cb

tell her what you think
    i have been telling her to keep it
    but its up to her

R.I.P 93 cb7

its clean, nides a good drop
    other than that some projectors and your awesome

Comment

she really dont want to drop it ......we had to rase the rear to so the bigger rims and tires would fit

R.I.P 93 cb7

Comment

my wife has a 98

gets 30+mpgs and aside front recent starter issues it hasn't had any problems.
        i wouldn't trade it for an older car if its a DD. the only thing i don't like about it is the aftermarket is just about non existent
        FA1

Comment

whats with the side exit exhaust? other than that it looks decent.

my GF is rocking a identical CB to mine!

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

oh sweet.......trust me that thing will last forever if you just take care of it..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

well she wanted it to come out the side cuz she thoght it would look " cute" or in my words "dumb" but dont tell her i said that!!!! and for after market parts all i found was a body kit and a short ram intake for it THATS IT!!!!

R.I.P 93 cb7

Comment

I used to run corollastyles.com (the name belongs to some online parts store now). Corollas are diehards, but, as you already know, there really isn't much aftermarket for them. If she likes the car and isn't into performance, tell her to keep it. If she wants to go the performance route, she'll want something else.

Comment

Sorry for me being an asshole but... why are you showing us this?

Its a stock toyota with some untasteful rims?
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post

Its a pretty boring looking car.
                    Thats unless you're an enthusiast and like this gen Corolla.

I'm all for her getting a CB as a daily driver.
                    One without rust shouldnt be hard to find in SC

Comment

im doing becouse my wife asked me to not becouse i wanted to! she was just trying to get some fead back on the car thats all!

R.I.P 93 cb7

Comment

theres no need to diss the car, specialy if his girl wants to know what we think of it. Anyways for a daily thats a good car but im sure a cb is a better choice.

Comment

nice looking Corolla she has there, now as to the exhaust, mount a second pipe on the other side facing the exact opposite way. for that V8 look !

seriously though, its nice
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

i like rollas i think you should get some more tunerish rims tho and lower it.. and i wouldent trade it in for a CB why downgrade to an older car? thats just me tho
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!
                            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I like it minus the wheels, drift-o style angled muffler, and painted rear drums.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X