No announcement yet.

Need help making my wife not get this car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thing you were kinda new on the job, eh? when wifey and i got married in 97, her aunt kept pushin, and pushin us to buy a 5 acre with a 78 mobil for65 k. i was soooo happy when the bank turned us down, cuz i was new on the job. i was still a tiny bit upset, cuz my wife wanted it, but, hey, outta my hands, sorry babe,(tee hee). some times i drive by it, and wonder what coulda been
    you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by angus67 View Post
      good thing you were kinda new on the job, eh? when wifey and i got married in 97, her aunt kept pushin, and pushin us to buy a 5 acre with a 78 mobil for65 k. i was soooo happy when the bank turned us down, cuz i was new on the job. i was still a tiny bit upset, cuz my wife wanted it, but, hey, outta my hands, sorry babe,(tee hee). some times i drive by it, and wonder what coulda been
      yea im kinda glad but i dont once think about it so it was a very good move. and also i just remembered the car place has an 01-02 coupe gold in color and i am going to go see if i can trade bumpers since i like that one better with fogs
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
      X